best bet from the best baby

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

NYJ+4.5 HALFTIME
NYJ+200 ML HALFTIME
CLE+160 HALFTIME baseball this line is crazy

Good Positive +$ week, early bird gets the worm, nice + money on those plays.

Lets have a GREAT week and break the books banks!

Good Positive +$ week, early bird gets the worm, nice + money on those plays.

Lets have a GREAT week and break the books banks!
sports anytime you have a+ week your doing great in a sport where very few win. lets try to go 4-0 in winning weeks it sucks because there was a few teams that could not cover the 1 half but came back only to win the game or cover the 2 half but wwwwwwwhen betting like this its going to happen just like IOWA STATE thank god we had them for the 1 half because they got killed but not us 6-3 IOWA STATE + ml +320 winner

sport i'm already looking at the college games I see a few that look good + the ML

sports anytime you have a+ week your doing great in a sport where very few win. lets try to go 4-0 in winning weeks it sucks because there was a few teams that could not cover the 1 half but came back only to win the game or cover the 2 half but wwwwwwwhen betting like this its going to happen just like IOWA STATE thank god we had them for the 1 half because they got killed but not us 6-3 IOWA STATE + ml +320 winner

Yes, im was noticing that if a team loses the 1H, they hit at a pretty high rate replaying the 2H. Maybe something worth tracking...

Yes, im was noticing that if a team loses the 1H, they hit at a pretty high rate replaying the 2H. Maybe something worth tracking...
sport I will pm you you won't believe the results in the 1 half the better percentage is the 1 half yes am I right 100 percent fact case closed I would neer ever say such hard words unless I 100 percent know what i'm talking about I will PM you:cheers3:

J-e-t-s, suck suck suck, ballsy fuggin call on Indians that pick describes your hole mentality on betting...

Back