best bet from the best baby this week we will make a killing

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
Lareux I did try taking Imitrex but my heart was skipping beats

Sorry to hear that D8. I haven't had that issue as of yet, but haven't really had to take it too much so we shall see. Good to know though.

Definitely let me know bro..

Shit d8, we gotta find you a doctor, a holistic, zen like approach might work...western medicine might not be working.

yeah I was in Detox for 10 day's it was MF hell i'm not joking I thought gambling was bad forget it not even close.

now i'm taking Suboxone and thats bad if I don't take my dose i'm losing my mind the withdrawal are so bad

that's why a lot of the time's I don't post. because I can't i'm in bad shape taking this poison I wish I never started

HUNT I was going to go to john hopkins. that's the best of the best hospitals but the price is out of this world

HUNT nice taking to you ty for the DR name. i'm going to check him out but I have to go to sleep my headache is starting MF. unreal I have to set my clock about 6.45pm later my brother

yeah i'm back HUNT I did hear that funbags that's sound good. Lareux yeah imitrex and Maxalt is in the same family. my last bets.CINNY+165/NYY-1.5+180RL/LAA+150 goodnight

good morning well yesterday I was taken to the cleaners 1-5. the bookmakers took all of my money. sorry guy's like I said sooner or later that was going to happen but we will get that money back we always do. the bets let's go back with NYY under8.5/BOSTON +108

STEED your right the bet Texas -118. you guys know how I hate betting anything over -110 juice. unless i'm sure not saying that the game is a winner . but this game is a 100 percent must if Texas want's a chance. if Texas does lose there done being 5 game' behind there done with the ace going today and a must win. I will take the much better pitcher and see what happens

HUNT ty my brother yeah your right I new it was going to happen sooner or later you just pray it's never/peel94 I was just lucky that was the only game I won on yesterday but today the oddsmakers are begging you to take SL. how many time s do you see SL thsi kind of an underdog. but I can't give up -135 the juice is way to high I can't see ATLANTA losing this game the bet ATLANTA -1.5+155RL blowout city I have a CFL game like I like so much that it does scare me i'm still looking at it

HUNT ty my brother yeah your right I new it was going to happen sooner or later you just pray it's never/peel94 I was just lucky that was the only game I won on yesterday but today the oddsmakers are begging you to take SL. how many time s do you see SL thsi kind of an underdog. but I can't give up -135 the juice is way to high I can't see ATLANTA losing this game the bet ATLANTA -1.5+155RL blowout city I have a CFL game like I like so much that it does scare me i'm still looking at it

Like the play D8, BOL. You follow CFL....who you got today?

hammer i'm looking at HAM +4 I know that sas owns HAM but last week sas won there game 37-0. everybody is going to be on the roughriders 99.9 percent. this game look's way to easy it's so easy that HAM is going to win this game outright. this line is way to low this line should be 9 point's ATS SAS 4-0 there is no way this line should be4. i'm still looking at this game I did not bet this game

hammer gl with your bets

Likewise my friend. You may be on to something. I went to high school with Hamilton WR Dave Stala; who appears to be inserted back into the starting line-up. He's no Fantuz but he will surely provide some sort of an offensive spark and more importantly a veteran presence. Best of luck with the wager; I'm originally a Hamiltonian so I will be watching closely. Cheers brother.

HAMMER thats what i'm hearing the under might be a great bet if he is out

I just got up and seen both teams were winner's I need 3 more team's for a 6 team parlay. I would love to see the face on my bookmaker. so far in the last 4 week's I hit 3 /6 team parlay's I need one more before tomorrow. it's my last day of gambling the oddsmakers and bookmakers will never beat me they have been trying for 20+ year's. not bragging just telling the truth I have been seeing in baseball the oddsmaker's make a lot of mistake's these guys must have fallen out of tree when making some of these lines ty oddsmakers for your money

Great job D8...best of luck on the rest...who else you need?? I don't want to be betting against your hot hand...lol.

I just got up and seen both teams were winner's I need 3 more team's for a 6 team parlay. I would love to see the face on my bookmaker. so far in the last 4 week's I hit 3 /6 team parlay's I need one more before tomorrow. it's my last day of gambling the oddsmakers and bookmakers will never beat me they have been trying for 20+ year's. not bragging just telling the truth I have been seeing in baseball the oddsmaker's make a lot of mistake's these guys must have fallen out of tree when making some of these lines ty oddsmakers for your money

lol, no way this is your last day gambling, keep crushing

HAMMER ty/braves ty yeah it is 100 percent. for 1 I will be out of town I will be in PITT PA for 1 month. i'm back to see my wife and kid's but I will be back for football. HAMMER I need BOSTON/TEXAS/HAM the ATLANTA-1.5+155 will make it pay but i'm still only half the way there

good morning well yesterday we had a winning day going 3-2 but going 3-2 is much better then the record. because my bet's are mostly underdog's it's not like going 3-2 with all chalk's. you can go 3-2 and lose money. anybody can pick -160 or -190 chalk's that's not a bet my 6 year old girl can pick chalk's like that. i'm not taking anything away from gambler's that bet like that but 99.99 percent of the time you will lose 100 percent fact. I know some gamblers that bet big chalks and win. but like I said 99.9 percent will lose 100 percent fact case closed. my last day of gambling and we will win the bet's BOSTON-105/TEXAS-108/NYY+141/PHIL+191 yes I will take a shot with PHIL. DETROIT has a bad pitcher going yeah he has been playing good. he is playing to good and he is not a good pitcher 1 more game

well guy's so far 2-3 it's not bad because of the big underdog NYY+141. so if you bet the game's your not down that much. I have 1 more bet left and it's my fav bet of the day. since it's my last day of betting I will have a winning day the bet ATLANTA+104 and the sweep. I will see you in football the money game. and BAR 1.000 is not much come on my brother run the contest. we will get a lot of guy's from covers I already brought guy's over from other sports site's to CTG and if 1.000 is to much i'm in for a donate this would be a great contest gl my brother's football baby to the bank baby:badass:

my brother's this ATLANTA+104 game is a 5 star bet. SL better get to the pitcher before the 7 inn or the party is over. the pitching for atlanta is a monster. see you in football we will make the most money you will ever see the bookmakers have not beaten me in 20 + year's. and you no i'm not joking these guys will never beat me there just not good

Back