best bet from the best baby this week we will make a killing

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
well guy's I just got up and and seen that it was a split but that's still a good day NYY+140 winner PITT loser going 1-1 and winning. that's what it's all about I have 2 more game's BOSTON-1.5+155RL/HOUSTON+185 yes houston both team's play like shit I will take the +185 and say ty. gl guy's i'm going to sleep yes i'm feeling sick goodnight

bet ty yeah I just got up. yesterday I went 1-2 sorry about houston I really thought that houston had a good chance winning that game .this team is so bad don't get me wrong I already new that but that won't happen again. well I have 3 days left of gambling and lets win these last day's. I love the game's being played this weekend 1 bet ATLANTA+115 this line will drop fast

the good part about going 1-2 is winning that nice underdog NYY+140. that make's up for a lot of other games that lose like I keep saying you will never see me bet a big chalk never gl to te bank this weekend

BOSTON+115 this line will drop fast. best bet 5 star. after that balt loss 2 day's ago this team will get the sweep by BOSTON

I'll take STL -116 all day at that price. Better pitcher and line up. No one in ATL line up has any real historical success against Waino. Minor faced these Cards twice and got smacked around pretty hard. ATL really didn't have the easiest time with the Mets last series either.

Cardinals are also 10-1 this season when the total is 7 or under on the road.

peel94 yeah SL is the better team thats for sure but the only thing is that SL has to win on the road. that's were ATLANTA is at it's best. and ATLANTA has a good pitcher going .ATLANTA has no hitting and yeah your right SL hit's ATLANTA pitcher real good. but if you give me ATLANTA at home against anybody being the underdog i'm going to jump all over that . but we will see what happen's

MF these headache's are just unreal I can't take them anymore. I sure don't want to go back on DILAUDID8

As long as Minor still throws with his left arm I think we are good tonight.

Only worried if he has become a righty. GL Tonight.

peel94 yeah SL is the better team thats for sure but the only thing is that SL has to win on the road. that's were ATLANTA is at it's best. and ATLANTA has a good pitcher going .ATLANTA has no hitting and yeah your right SL hit's ATLANTA pitcher real good. but if you give me ATLANTA at home against anybody being the underdog i'm going to jump all over that . but we will see what happen's

Yeah buddy, I'm with ya on that. There was a time earlier in the year where Atlanta was an automatic play as a home dog, no doubt for me. This is just one of the rare exceptions I gotta go with :)

Also, FWIW, STL has scored the most runs in baseball on road this season at 264. Team bats .276/.338/.756 away from home.

Yeah buddy, I'm with ya on that. There was a time earlier in the year where Atlanta was an automatic play as a home dog, no doubt for me. This is just one of the rare exceptions I gotta go with :)

Also, FWIW, STL has scored the most runs in baseball on road this season at 264. Team bats .276/.338/.756 away from home.

Just heard on a radio talk show, and then confirmed, that St L has 3 of the top 6 hitters (BA) in the major leagues. That's quite impressive.

Kevy yeah I pray your right/peel94 you have a good bet SL not being a big fav thats the time to bet on SL. most of the time there -160 or -170 so being -119 or -117 is a good bet. but I see that the line is going down /Lareux your right thats unreal hitting SL has some great hitters

HUNT my man what's happening my brother football is almost here college baby

HUNT going back to PITT PA to see my wife and kid's. last time bang big car crash right into a cop car.

HUNT thank god they did not check my bags/ but your right last time going there I seen 13 cop car's unreal

just drop dollar bills 10 stories high...

really bro? that is UNREAL. 13? fuck..u count em all?

yeah I had nothing better to do. at first I seen 1 then 2 then I just wanted to see how many there was 13 my fav number.

Lucky 13 bro.

How's life in MI? Can't believe Detroit bankrupt. U took all the bookies money.

HUNT they should have given me the money instead of Kwame MF crook

HUNT I agree with you 100 percent. looking at this computer is giving me an headache. I just don't understand one of the best hospitals U of M. and they can't find out whats going on with my headaches I don't want to go back taking Dilaudid

Have you tried Beaumont bro? That's a joke UM can't help. Terrible.

Detroit and Flint will always be co-leaders in that category.

USA should give out a trophy for being number 1. Hunt no I thought about it U of M did every thing you could think of. i'm not going back there any more Beaumont is a good hospital

HUNT I agree with you 100 percent. looking at this computer is giving me an headache. I just don't understand one of the best hospitals U of M. and they can't find out whats going on with my headaches I don't want to go back taking Dilaudid

I'm sure you have, but have you tried Imitrex (either in the pill or shot form)?

they got me off the percocet/oxycontin/dilaudid/valium well i'm still taking the valium can't sleep at night

Lareux, you're a doc right?

Lol, no. (cue Wade Garrett anytime now)

I get migraines though and was prescribed Imitrex by my doc after hearing about it from a buddy who gets daily headaches. It works wonders. I have the pills, and you have to pop one as soon as you feel a migraine coming on...w/i an hour it's gone.

No shit Lareux? My girl gets them bad and can't find anything..i will let her know.

No shit Lareux? My girl gets them bad and can't find anything..i will let her know.

If she gets them real bad, and often, her doctor may be able to get her the shots, which are more potent and quicker acting. My buddy who told me about Imitrex has progressed to the shots since the pills weren't doing it for him anymore.

Definitely pass it along to her, it can't hurt. There is also one other medication that he takes, but I'm not sure of the name (the Imitrex works for me so I had no need). I will find out and let you know.

yeah I was scared I thought that was going to be it . I thought I was going to meet god

Back