best bet from the best baby this week we will make a killing

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

good morning guy's this year in baseball we are making a mint GOV mint. this week we made a MF killing. I know about I keep saying that this week will be my last betting baseball. but I promise you that this week will be my last. and it will be a big week I hope. because of football season I have to get ready. the bet PITT +124 are you kidding me your giving me the much better pitcher and the much better team. and i'm a big underdog my god I can't believe the oddsmaker's washington is just a bad team this team has nothing. like I could be wrong but there is no way I'M going to put my money on a real bad team more game's to come gl guy's:badass:these oddsmakers better go back to school they must have fallen out of a tree when making this line

add on I know what I said about not paying more then -110 juice but most of the time when I do it's not much over -110. and most of the time the game wins the bet DETROIT-123 this will be pay back time DETROIT did lose the first 2 game's to KC and then they won yesterday DETROIT will not lose this game . I really like this game the -1.5 RL is up to you I don't know about that. but DETROIT will win this game there is so many game's that I like today

1 more game this line is nut's NYY+172. Texas should not be this kind of a fav no way. the way Texas has been playing lately please unreal line by the oddsmakers

wish i had as much confidence in the Reds as U... I could not find a clear cut advantage here. Good to see u like my Pirates and the Tigs

GL my brother

yeah blood I just can't take SF I don't understand SF being a FAV my other game minn+160 gl

last game LAD+113 lets get this sweep a 6-0 day would make the year with this parlay. gl I don't understand these lines by the oddsmakers today they must be on dilaudid8

:badass:so far 2-1 it look's like another winning day all I was looking for was going 3-3. but we are killing are bookmaker

blood lets bring minn home/ blood/cover/KowboyKarl ty my brother's if DETROIT can hold on they should but who knows so far 3-1 MF NYY that one cost me. they did play good but there O was real bad don't get me wrong i'm happy but there is a real big DIFF in that 6 team parlay with those big underdogs . my bookmaker would have had an heart attack if I hit another 6 team parlay. because I hit one sunday that MF would have shot himself. this gambling is giving me a real bad headache I don't think I can wait and see if we can hit that minn game and cinny game. I will find out tomorrow goodnight guy's I can't take my headache anymore

schrute/college/kow ty guy's I just got real lucky yesterday going 5-1. what really make's it feel great that almost all where nice underdog's. guy's the crazy part about yesterday when I said that I like a lot of game's. out of all the game's if I were to bet on every game I would have won on every game that was on the card but 1 and that was my big parlay NYY unreal like I said don't get me wrong i'm real happy but where the real big money is at is the parlay's. losing only on the only game that I could lose on yesterday MF NYY. that parlay would have been a big 1 because it was a 100 dollar parlay like I said I hit a 6 teamer sunday so hitting another 1 the very next day would have given my bookmaker an heart attack. but lets move on time to get some coffee and start looking over some game's maybe the oddsmake'rs made some mistake's you just have to find them I will post later to the bank baby:badass:

lets start another winning day unreal line the bet PHIL+190 there is no way SL should be this kind of a big fav .I know PHIL is not a good team but +190 you won't see phil get a line like that again just like NYY they did play good but there hitting went south gl

lets start another winning day unreal line the bet PHIL+190 there is no way SL should be this kind of a big fav .I know PHIL is not a good team but +190 you won't see phil get a line like that again just like NYY they did play good but there hitting went south gl

I just did a double take on the line as well...I was thinking +120 to +125...GL to us!

Shelby Miller has been unstoppable at home (1.93/0.95/.197). Pettibone not the same on the road, facing the toughest line up in Baseball imo. But surprisingly, Phillies offense is 5th in the league on the road. I think the line is a little out of whack too. However, the Cardinals have won me way too much $$ this season to go against them just because of a weird line.

peel yeah SL has been good to me to but I just can't pass up a line like that this pitcher for PHIL could shut out SL. even with that powerful lineup. PHIL has one to like I said if the line was +120 or +140 I would pass but not plus +190 but who know's

bet10 yeah it's getting to me posting on to many sites is just to much

good morning well we split yesterday going 2-2 not bad anytime you split your a winner. guy's i'm starting to get real bad headache's and other problems so I won't be giving any write ups or reason why I like a play the bet PITT +130. I don't understand your giving me the better pitcher and the much better team and i'm the big underdog ty oddsmakers

Good morning and U take care of urself d8
hell, Not only is Liriano is the better pitcher at present, he is 4-1, 2.45 in his last five starts while Pirates are a better team at present.Strasburg is 3-0 with a 2.14 ERA in his last six home starts but with little run support so I'm on the Pirates with U

GL on all of ur plays today brother

BALT-105 kc is a bad team pitching yes hitting please. I just don't get these line's MF if the oddsmakers are going to keep making real bad line's I think I would rather bet baseball over football .I can;t believe i'm saying that but it's the truth these oddsmakers must have fallen out of a real high tree. I wish I would have posted an WNBA game today it was a winner

BOSTON-104 my parlay BOSTON/BALT/PITT/DETROIT/ATLANTA/MIAMI/ now this is just a long shot but I have been know to hit a few 6 temers

just in case D8

188213068-1 7/24/13 5:10pm Pending 6 Team Parlay
Pending 7/24/13 7:05pm MLB Baseball 901 Pittsburgh Pirates +118* vs Washington Nationals (F Liriano - L must Start S Strasburg - R must Start)
Pending 7/24/13 7:10pm MLB Baseball 903 Atlanta Braves -127* vs New York Mets (T Hudson - R must Start J Hefner - R must Start)
Pending 7/24/13 8:40pm MLB Baseball 909 Miami Marlins +163* vs Colorado Rockies (J Turner - R must Start J De La Rosa - L must Start)
Pending 7/24/13 7:10pm MLB Baseball 922 Boston Red Sox -102* vs Tampa Bay Rays (D Price - L must Start F Doubront - L must Start)
Pending 7/24/13 8:10pm MLB Baseball 925 Baltimore Orioles -105* vs Kansas City Royals (W Chen - L must Start E Santana - R must Start)
Pending 7/24/13 8:10pm MLB Baseball 927 Detroit Tigers -134* vs Chicago White Sox (A Sanchez - R must Start J Danks - L must Start)

bet 10 I think your going to hit this parlay i'm not kidding at least 5-1 gl today

bet 10 lets win this parlay 6-0 would make are month it's a long shot be you never no

well so far 1-1 and we made money bet 10 we came close all we need is BALT and we have another good. day but I have to go to sleep you got it my headache MF I will find out the BALT score tomorrow goodnight

good morning well guys we went 1-2 not real bad because of PITT+130 being a great underdog. that's the good part about betting underdog's losing going 1-2 and and not losing a lot of money. these oddsmaker's never learn. the bet PITT+126 unreal just unreal line. it's not like PITT has a bad pitcher going today and PITT has the much better team the wrong team is the fav. gl

bet yeah I agree what your saying so far PITT has beat wash best pitching staff and I think that next in line is GINO .it's not like PITT has a bad pitcher going i'm looking for a sweep washington is just a real bad team.

tuck ty good stat I hope it's 6-5 Thursday but we will see wash has to win sooner or later or do they

tuck I have to go with the hot team. PITT is just kicking around wash like there is no tomorrow

Back