best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

best bet from the best baby 5 star winner

good morning guys what a great year we are having in football I thought for sure my bookmaker was going to get me this week after losing Monday-Friday but when Saturday hit that was all going to change sorry my bookmaker friend better luck next week I have been saying that all year we had 1 losing week.guys the oddsmakers are good but not good Enough year after year i'm better . i'm not bragging if you think going into the weekend well i'm going to lose well Guess what you will your better off flipping a coin because your just picking games because its there when I seen this line guys never ever forget in gambling anything can happen turnovers int I could be wrong but I think in my best bets all year I think I have lost only on 1 MF game winning like 13-14 or more unreal is it luck sure it is but still losing only on 1 is unreal or 5 star bets most have been college football. I have 1 game that looks so good i'm like a pit bull saliva is coming from my mouth sorry guys to the game the bets
KC+3.5 this team will pound SD to Death guys I willsee you at the bank Monday you better get there before they run out of money bol you guys know what this means:moose:more money which bank the moose needs more help here come his buddys:moose::moose::moose::moose::moose:winner baby

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it b/c Alan has SD as one of his picks and he's been crap so far BOL D8
coolslaw ty I really think KC line should be- 7 or -6.5 just by looking at the record but the teams that KC has played is unreal what hard teams they had to play and could have won all of them bol

GL sir-

How many stacks you throwing on this one?
DeFaz my man whats happening its crazy 1 of these games i'm going to take a bath on I hope these is not 1 of them how much money i'm still thinking ty/bol

guys 3 games are 100 percent locks and I never say locks but death but the WWP has ATLANTA/CHICAGO/CLEVELAND bet the other side do not bet these games . and the good thing about this guy I love BALT-6.5 I always said ATLANTA is a soft team BALT should kill ATLANTA

guys this is what I hear he has never won the weekend all year unreal what a loser I might have to pay this guy money to post believe me he is worth every penny. if you bet any of these teams I feel soory for you its not me its the power of the WWP

guys 3 games are 100 percent locks and I never say locks but death but the WWP has ATLANTA/CHICAGO/CLEVELAND bet the other side do not bet these games . and the good thing about this guy I love BALT-6.5 I always said ATLANTA is a soft team BALT should kill ATLANTA
Man I am glad you said that because I was really wanting to go big with Balty. :shake:

guys this is what I hear he has never won the weekend all year unreal what a loser I might have to pay this guy money to post believe me he is worth every penny. if you bet any of these teams I feel soory for you its not me its the power of the WWP
Forgive my ignorance but what is the WWP? World-Wide Public?

Forgive my ignorance but what is the WWP? World-Wide Public?
JROCK its cool because I should have said WWP stands for worlds worst picker . he is the tout JROCK believe me this guy is 100 percent the best capper in the world i'm not joking this guy has not had a winning weekend all year but i'm just joking he is the worst gambler in the world. he has a service just GOOGLE WWP and you willsee what I mean

BAR/STEED sorry guys I was not thinking but guys its the WWP this post should be good

BALT-6.5 like I said ATLANTA is a real soft team blowout in BALT the public is betting the wrong team I think I hope

sweet im on jags :)

there not time left but the 2 half I think BALT will score another 17 points blowout baby like I said Atlanta is a soft team

Just curious D8.....did you play football in college or pro? Wondering if you would care to share where your insight comes from?

:popcorn::shake:

Just curious D8.....did you play football in college or pro? Wondering if you would care to share where your insight comes from?

:popcorn::shake:
JROCK I never like to talk about much about my life . but since you asked I will tell a little I have been gambling over 35+ years betting through the books and beating them year after year every year I have to find new bookmakers sooner or later they tell me I don't want your buss.this year I started off with 4 books now I have 2. I have a good friend at CTG that started me off with these books because I could never find one that took my action I use to have to fly to nevada every other week 4.000 miles to make my bets and fly right back home on the red eye. that takes a lot out of you i'm not joking when I was a kid I use to bet on everything thinking winning was real easy I was wrong . my wife was married to steve Giacalone so we where betting all the time so Credit was never a problem . but since the Divorce she lives in another state I go though a few book a year before 1 of my Freinds here at CTG hooked me up with 4 books bol

Last edited by a moderator:
JROCK I never like to talk about much about my life . but since you asked I will tell a little I have been gambling over 35+ years betting through the books and beating them year after year every year I have to find new bookmakers sooner or later they tell me I don't want your buss.this year I started off with 4 books now I have 2. I have a good friend at CTG that started me off with these books because I could never find one that took my action I use to have to fly to nevada every other week 4.000 miles to make my bets and fly right back home on the red eye. that takes a lot out of you i'm not joking when I was a kid I use to bet on everything thinking winning was real easy I was wrong . my wife was married to steve Giacalone so we where betting all the time so Credit was never a problem . but since the Divorce she lives in another state I go though a few book a year before 1 of my Freinds here at CTG hooked me up with 4 books bol
:shake:

Sorry if I pried too much. I just don't know how you guys do it and there are no books or videos on the market to learn from. I've tried this system or that system and I still don't know. I do sometimes get a feel for a game from doing research but that just takes sooooo much time. Anyway, thanks again for sharing and rock on!

:shake:

Sorry if I pried too much. I just don't know how you guys do it and there are no books or videos on the market to learn from. I've tried this system or that system and I still don't know. I do sometimes get a feel for a game from doing research but that just takes sooooo much time. Anyway, thanks again for sharing and rock on!
rock no problem its cool I don't always win when I lose boy do I lose good . if I lose my books gets a lot of money if I win he gives me a lot of money. but its takes a lot out of you believe it or not I don't watch the games at all I get up dates before last year I never watched a football game in 20 years I have seen a few plays here and there but watching the game no watching or not it won't chance a thing your better off watching a movie I hope your winning a few pennys bol

guys lets sweep this card and go 3-0 I feel bad for my book I will leave him a coffee and a rotten Doughnut in the morning for breakfast my book:walking:walking to the bank to pay me

well guys sorry about SF this team is not has good as I thought I new that JIM H is going to be Fried after this year. but I thought this team was back I was 100 percent wrong this team just does not have it but we still had a great day going 2-1 winning another 5 star bet

well guys sorry about SF this team is not has good as I thought I new that JIM H is going to be Fried after this year. but I thought this team was back I was 100 percent wrong this team just does not have it but we still had a great day going 2-1 winning another 5 star bet

and don't forget WWP went 3-0 (or 0-3 depending how you look at it) :)

what are your thoughts on tonight's game? I'm a die hard steeler fan but they have NO defense. I don't care if Fitzpatrick is qb as Hoyer torched them twice for Cleveland. Watt should cause havoc as well. Just don't know If I can bet against my steelers???

rokchukr yeah your right its funny because in my post I said the 3 games where locks because of the WWP this guy is unreal. in other sports sites I said to other sports betters why not bet against the WWP so many guys told me they never had a winning year betting football I said its easy just bet against this guy and you will be 1 happy guy at the end of the year. gamblers are real funny you can have billy walters give you winners but still gamblers want to pick there own games and lose. but going back to todays game at first I said HOUSTON +3 but my god look at houston QB this guy is bad don't get me wrong his comp rate is 65 percent but are you going to bet your money on this guy. PITT is not much better this coach for pitt is a loser the only good thing about PITT is there record on prime time and on Monday this team does not like to lose at night i'm still looking I might not bet this game

and don't forget WWP went 3-0 (or 0-3 depending how you look at it) :)

what are your thoughts on tonight's game? I'm a die hard steeler fan but they have NO defense. I don't care if Fitzpatrick is qb as Hoyer torched them twice for Cleveland. Watt should cause havoc as well. Just don't know If I can bet against my steelers???
but my wife will be calling me asking me to bet on PITT she lives in PITT PA

Back