best bet from the best baby 5 star bet

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

hey guy's it's football season i'm not going Respond back or pm back because I been getting bad headaches.but BOL this year I will post from time to time this football year college/pro/cfl I see a few game's that look real good I forgot guys please bet at your own risk the bets
FIU +9 and the ML+275 outright winner:cheers3: 5 star
VANY under 42.5
tor+3 cfl 5 star
sas+5.5 cfl
ed+6.5 cfl and the ml+230 outright winner

Last edited by a moderator:
good morning guy's have a great season gambling is not easy and winning is even harder but let's try to make a few penny's:cheers3:starting today
SIGO
wise
STEED
Spanish
guarant
B.A.R.
pro

ty guy's right back at you have a great football season lets try to work together and make a few dollars :cheers3:
bull
kj
clown

yes its a college football thread but once in a while you see a few good baseball games i'm still posting 1 football game today so I guess i'm good posting in this thread. yes its a long shot doing a 5 team parlay but the 3 games I like so much its sick the O/U is just a fill in trying to get lucky and hit the parlay 5 teamer i'm just going to say this 1 time please bet at your own risk bol
tor+3 5 star cfl
seattle-110
under 9
cws+115
under 7.5

Hey D. Can you give us your thoughts on the FIU play? I can't FREAKEN wait until tomorrow bro. GL!
wise yeah IN has no QB i'm not 100 percent but I think IN is staring a QB that has never tossed a pass before let alone a TD. and in football if you don't have a QB you don't have a team i'm not saying FIU is a good team. but at least this team has a starting QB last year the kid was not bad and getting 9or8 points I just looked it went down to +8.5 I think by game time it will drop some more + who is IN to be giving points to anyone let alone on the road. this team has been losers for years and years I see no diff in this team I think in the end IN will be needing the points on the road laying almost double digits its a no no percentage wise but hell I could be wrong I think the ML is +270 good money FIU is not on TV alot its on ESPNU I think this team will make the most of it I hope bol tomorrow i'm looking for todays game should be a good game torvs bc in this game I think wrong team is getting points

Think this was bet up from 3 from opening line but I just got 10 from a local. I read somewhere that last year they played in Bloomington and FI was going in for game tying score and fumbled and Indy ran back for long TD to make it a 14 game. So it was close last year in Indy with their stud QB. GL

D8 good to see posting back at CTG...I see you have been over at the other pre.forum...GL today on the parlay, I see WWP is on the rangers go SEA!

Welcome back, hope those headaches don't last. I hope you are feeling good, I even saw some punctuation in your posts, I am impressed!

32 wow great line getting double digits at home unreal line bol:cheers3:
B.A.R the main guy:biggestfan:
sport that's good news we should win with SEATTLE bol today:shake:
STEED like STEED said back home this sport site is my fav and it really is the best of the best:shake2:
young ty yeah I had to go back to 1 grade i'm trying my best have a great year:Spit: its me in 1 grade

tim:cheers3:
SIGO:cheers3:
wise:cheers3:
win:cheers3:
jk16:cheers3:
32:cheers3:

guy's i'm not going to complain but I don't understand these coaches I really don't cws winning 2-1 in the 8inn. DET has a man on 3 with 2 out and J.D batting and upton up next the 1 thing I said this is easy walk JD here you have upton with 150 strikeouts next what does this loser coach do pitch to JD base hit 2-2 . i'm lost for words sure I understand cws team is going no place I get it but still sale sure whats to win this game

Good Luck this season :cheers3:
wise ty right back at you have a great year hope we can make a few dollars . yeah the FIU line went to +10.5 and the ML is at +300 IN QB played at Cisco Cummunity college wow but who knows the kid might be a tom brady I don't think so WTF this kid played at cisco isnt that a food Distributor:stretcher:IN QB it could happen

i'm posting because i'm feeling better no headaches as of now but that could change in 1 min that's how Quick these headaches start and can last for day's

tony well I was wrong but that's gambling 1-2 yesterday guy's i'm going to try something DIFF . for the last few year's I have been watching how team's compete in the 1 half i'm not 100 percent sure the percentage. but 1 thing I can tell you it's over the 52.2 percentage range that you need to hit to make money or something like that just underdogs for the guy's that have been gambling for a long time you guy's know why just underdogs. and + if the number is right its going to be a bet I might not even like the game but if the number is right its right win or lose. i'm betting that game like tomorrow the HAW game you really don't see games like this with the O/U being low + getting HAW+40 your magic number is 7 points. if you think HAW can score 7 points then its a bet no way you can lose both bet's when I see games like that I will almost always make that wager like I said I dont like this game 1 way or another . but the number is right can you lose both games sure you can hell the score might be 41-0 . but I well take that chance if you tell me that my team can't score 7 point's in 60 min of football I don't care who is playing it could be the best team of all time I will make this wager every time . todays wagers bol
HAW+40:moose:I keep forgetting to post the money moose to the bank mint gov mint
over 54
COL STATE +5 1 half
TOL+3 1 half

Hey Dil,

Is the better correlation not Hawaii and Under or Mich and Over? Seems that to be the case. I'm just a rube though. Hope you are feeling well. BOL

clown good morning yes your 100 percent right lets hope something crazy happens like you said int some kind of a turnover bol tomorrow

Hey Dil,

Is the better correlation not Hawaii and Under or Mich and Over? Seems that to be the case. I'm just a rube though. Hope you are feeling well. BOL
K what's happening yeah i'm looking at HAW+40 and the over 54 its real hard to lose both bets real hard you have a better chance of winning both bets then losing both bets a lot better. don't get me wrong can you lose both bets sure you can if HAW can't score you might be in trouble. but just think if somebody came up to you and said I will bet you 10.000 that your team won't score 7 point's like I said I don't care who is playing I would take that bet and fast before the guy gets smart and tell's you forget it I was just kidding like I said you really don't see games like this alot but when I do i'm all over it the number is right but who knows U of M might just shut out HAW and you still might hit the over bol

K ty yeah back to the DR I have a APP at 1PM today at U of M hospital yes these headaches are killers

d8 - you have liking more to col st or tol or about the same?

We should of had that FIU too many turnovers gave it away. thanks and GL this week lets take it to the bank!

d8 - you have liking more to col st or tol or about the same?

We should of had that FIU too many turnovers gave it away. thanks and GL this week lets take it to the bank!
sport good morning your 100 percent right I thought FIU had a great shot at winning up 13-12 strating the 4Qbut like you said dropped pass int for TD just like last year FIU lost the game in the 4 Q .

sport to tell you the truth I like both game's just incase 1 doesn't get the job done I hate putting all my eggs in 1 basket i'm looking at tomorrow game HAW I just hope HAW can score aTD in the 1Q then your golden worst case then would be a split bol

of to the DR see you guy's later:roadrage:MF headaches get out of my way road rage

Back