Belmont Stakes Discussion

I'm leaning to the Chad Brown horse here...kinda liked the 9 but down to 4/1 sucks

A decent amount of speed signed on here for the Woody Stephens, Promises Fulfilled, World of Trouble, Strike Power all are need the lead types, so I'll be looking for horses coming off the lead. Like Engage best followed by Still Having Fun, Givemeaminit and Beautiful Shot

Yup, almost got there last race but now two chalky fillies on the turf, not sure how you can fade that

Been feeling for 3 weeks that he goes down....though someone made a good point. What if he doesn't like the mud? He could show another gear today on a nice day. I'll probably pay to see it.

I will be betting on him to win if it gets to 3/2 or better, and tbh not sure I want him to win as I want to appreciate AP for that. But I think he's a triple crown horse and odds are given such a large gap between them, we see a couple sooner rather than later

Not overly superstitious but just did a good luck tooth brushin' for no apparent reason, it won't be the last one today I'm sure

Played 2/8/10 exacta box here

I don't mind your pull, not a fan of hers...but women win this shit all the time

Just realized my buddy's really good friend, frat bro, owns Tenfold. Rooting interest outside of triple crown

Guys I know NOTHING about horses other than the hay goes in one end and the poop goes out the other. BUT I have been told by horse people that the winner of the Peter Pan stakes @ Belmont earlier in the season is usually a good bet. that is Blended Citizen 20-1 @ William-Hill this year. they also have an interpreting "Justify to win the triple crown?" YES even NO 10-13. I chanced the NO (130/230). the ONLY recent triple crown winner is American Pharoah in 2015. before that you have to go back to Affirmed in 1978 and Seattle Slew in 1977. recently Peter Pan winner Tonalist de-railed favorite California Chrome's, triple crown gravy train in 2014 :shake:

Went with 1/8/9 Ex Box and 1/8/9/10 Tri Box

Worried about Pletcher's Hi Happy but gotta draw the line somewhere.....GL!

Guys I know NOTHING about horses other than the hay goes in one end and the poop goes out the other. BUT I have been told by horse people that the winner of the Peter Pan stakes @ Belmont earlier in the season is usually a good bet. that is Blended Citizen 20-1 @ William-Hill this year. they also have an interpreting "Justify to win the triple crown?" YES even NO 10-13. I chanced the NO (130/230). the ONLY recent triple crown winner is American Pharoah in 2015. before that you have to go back to Affirmed in 1978 and Seattle Slew in 1977. recently Peter Pan winner Tonalist de-railed favorite California Chrome's, triple crown gravy train in 2014 :shake:

of course ANY bet by "Papa Ratte" on a horse race probably end up THIS >>>

These big race days...just always fear falling off between races and missing something important. Just so much time between

Back