Beanie Wells runs shit

• Thread starter Thread starter buckeyeburritos
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckeyeburritos

Beanie's gonna win the heisman, we're gonna go 12-0, and win the championship. Fuck the SEC they don't got shit this year.

heard from one of my friends when pryor was on his visit he had a 3some. No shit I believe him. I forget who took him out, but took him to the bar, and he took 2 back with him. Thats why he chose the bucs. Freshman of the year no doubt.

no man, fuck that i'm just drunk talkin shit. I really do think that could happen though if he stays healthy.

take osu to win the big ten for +130 it's a for sure win.

they pretty much return everyone. Penn state will choke, illinois is young, michigan state is okay.... do you have the feel that wisconin will win??? c'mon...

i grew up a fsu fan, even though they aren't in the sed but man on sprin break i just got tired of people runnin their mouth about sec 2-0 they just acted like a bunch of idots.

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
1.jpg

just delte ths thread

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

Hope you don't have a headache in the morning, Double B.

This thread better not go anywhere. It is fucking spectacular.

Uh yeah...think I'll start one about san diego st next.

i grew up a fsu fan, even though they aren't in the sed but man on sprin break i just got tired of people runnin their mouth about sec 2-0 they just acted like a bunch of idots.

Do OSU students have to attend a pre-season shit talk school before moving on to your Sophomore year?

You guys all swing the same stick.

:popcorn:

Florida
LSU
______ Georgia possibly? Either way, another SEC National Champ for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back