BAW Nation December NBA...

Live - LA Clippers o232.5 -114
The plan here was to come back hard on the under (blowout angle)

It hit 237.5 with a minute left in 3rd and after that it never got better than 234 and I never fired.

worth the try...

Clips Live bet covers everything...

Okay, updated everything...

For the most part, felt good about my 'looks' tonight...

The variance plays are hitting (Wash, Cle and Det all qualified tonight). I played Wash twice, Cleveland took an 'act of god' not to hit and I didn't play Detroit at 199.5 but did play a 211.5 unposted at 7min timeout...

My trading has been bad so far, and that is where my posted deficit really is. I finally hit a trade with Sacto and Denver (honestly thought I posted it but didn't) so that feels good.

Good feel for some of these teams at this point...

13-14 (6.09 units)

I feel good about how things should start trending...

Back on New Years Eve.

Okay, updated everything...

For the most part, felt good about my 'looks' tonight...

The variance plays are hitting (Wash, Cle and Det all qualified tonight). I played Wash twice, Cleveland took an 'act of god' not to hit and I didn't play Detroit at 199.5 but did play a 211.5 unposted at 7min timeout...

My trading has been bad so far, and that is where my posted deficit really is. I finally hit a trade with Sacto and Denver (honestly thought I posted it but didn't) so that feels good.

Good feel for some of these teams at this point...

13-14 (6.09 units)

I feel good about how things should start trending...

Back on New Years Eve.

You winning. Keep crushing. You got some unposted winners in there.

Live betting day...

Nothing yet in first game...

Games are spread out NICE today....Love it.

Damn didn't realize Indy game was going already, liked over, might even get value at HT

24 points in the last 3 and change is just what was needed

I'll regret not firing harder but lets get a solid 2nd half and a win in the books...

That is a very STONG 2h total in DC

Game total was 236

After a high scoring half you usually will see something well less than half of that...

Generally this situation plays out with say a 114.5/115.5

120 is the number.

Hmm, yeah don't see a reason to go under at this point, kinda begging for a completely awful first 3 minutes or so if you do

And again, they have this 4th quarter at 61 points in DC on a 236.

Live total 268 on a 236 would also require an under generally but I'll just take the win here.

Live - Houston o230.5 -115 2 units

Pace is what I was looking for...1 point discount on game number...

Game in DC went under the high point total...

I had a chance early 3rd to get off the 2nd Orlando bet but waited too long... ugh...

We have 5.5 to play with in Houston.... needed a better 2nd from my Kings..

Hopefully a fast 3rd to give us options...

Lesson learned tonight...and just looking at the scoreboard...

Don't bet on nba after new years Eve

There was at least some private celebrations with some of these performances today....wow...

Back