BAW Nation December NBA...

Gave away a winner but that is okay.

Pacers will come in so up on the night going into the Portland game.

Live - Utah ML -156
The point here was to grab low.

It felt like they were starting to get something going...the rest of the half was disaster.

KAT hasn't done much and Minny has 68 points. Good ole Jazz at home...burn money.

But, something to learn here maybe...Minnesota pace...whoa.

Hopefully make a run in 3rd.

Lick my chops on this Portland game.

I thought they would score all day on this group. Wrong.

I am not playing but one thing to watch for is if Utah gets within a reasonable number in 4th...those types of games last year would extend big-time and go way over some live numbers. Gonna take notes tonight on it...as I am sure we'll have them down in 4th as a home favorite in PLENTY more games.

The idea in the Memphis game is/was to get +280 or more and play Brooklyn for a unit to freeroll Memphis....

I had it twice and as I submitted the Nets would score to push number back down...very tough getting bets in sometimes...

and here we are now down at halftime after a 25-13 run to finish half..

Kinda a toss-up game so may just look for anything better than 140 and take the Nets at this point...

Pistons scoring pretty well except for two doughts for 2 mins or so... means Atlanta needs to keep scoring so feel good about TT

I think it is tough to score with them for 48 mins...them being the Stons... so hopefully get the -9 but will adjust if need be...

The idea in the Memphis game is/was to get +280 or more and play Brooklyn for a unit to freeroll Memphis....

I had it twice and as I submitted the Nets would score to push number back down...very tough getting bets in sometimes...

and here we are now down at halftime after a 25-13 run to finish half..

Kinda a toss-up game so may just look for anything better than 140 and take the Nets at this point...
Ja might be out?

If so, will buy off whatever I can as soon as I can even if I take a bit of a loss...

confirming now...

Thankfully got that win..,.

Hawks up 21 with 6 or so left will not cover the discounted line it looks like...

Tough sledding in NBA right now.

Hawks up 115-94 win by 8

The Jazz are not good at all... no surprise after watching them last year and returning the same squad but their defense is really bad. I wanted to freeroll that game but waited a bit too long and OKC took control. Maybe sneak out a late comeback...

My Denver situational play looks great...need a Houston run here then we can jump on...

Okay, we have early profit tonight...

Hoping for an early Houston run here then pounce on Denver...

Also have a number in mind for a possible totals bet...

Tracking game in L.A. obviously.

Greediness is live betting can hurt...

I wanted -8 with Nuggets the few times Houston made a run this quarter and it went to -9 twice and relented. Bad choice.

I had this pegged Saturday night. Hopefully, if this holds, many played it pregame. Great situational bet win or lose.

Live - LA Lakers -4.5 -114 1.5 units
Gonna need a big run.

This is the Gary Trent Jr game, just carrying a team that has been average on offense otherwise.

Even at the highest levels, we see a Lakers team with THREE consecutive possessions where they got Kuzma kick out three point looks. That is bad offense with other talent available.

Okay, 3 games in late show...

see what pops...

won one unposted and just missed a middle in Miami (if i am trying a quick total like over 242/under 248 where i bet them within a few mins of each other I won't post).

That game had big shading to the over late 3rd into the 4th.

A game with a 226 total should equal approx 56.5 each quarter... they had 4th near 60....took under...came back over...just needed two more buckets..

Something to keep in mind when betting totals...shading...

Know your quarters numbers...

If and when @HUNT posts NBA quarters... he's prepped and primed with this ahead of time...

Live - LA Clippers -5 -116 2.5 units

Obviously will track this all game long...

Wanted a discount and got it...

Okay, 3 games in late show...

see what pops...

won one unposted and just missed a middle in Miami (if i am trying a quick total like over 242/under 248 where i bet them within a few mins of each other I won't post).

That game had big shading to the over late 3rd into the 4th.

A game with a 226 total should equal approx 56.5 each quarter... they had 4th near 60....took under...came back over...just needed two more buckets..

Something to keep in mind when betting totals...shading...

Know your quarters numbers...

If and when @HUNT posts NBA quarters... he's prepped and primed with this ahead of time...
It’s like playing Omaha as opposed to hold’em

good post.

Back