Baseball 2015 > Kevy

Okay lets get this rockies game canceled.....need it to rain allll night in L.A

Anderson was off the first two innings and the Rockies didnt capitalize on it at all.

And the Rockies pitcher f*cking around did not help. Both my sets had the Rox by 1

and 2 respectively. But that's been my week.

Anderson was off the first two innings and the Rockies didnt capitalize on it at all.

And the Rockies pitcher f*cking around did not help. Both my sets had the Rox by 1

and 2 respectively. But that's been my week.

You will overcome it. All this shows is that you are human....some of us didn't know that..... you have been doing this for too long with too much success to dwell on one rough patch. This will pass. Just let it come to you my friend. Gl

Time to swing for the fences!!!!!!!

Thursday 5-14-15

2 Team Parlay

2* to win + 1025

Tampa Bay Rays ML + 118

Colorado Rockies ML + 181

:moneyeyes::moneyeyes::moneyeyes:

3 Team Parlay

2* to win + 951

Tampa Bay Rays RL + 1.5 - 150

Colorado Rockies RL + 1.5 - 125

San Diego Padres ML - 118

:moneyeyes::moneyeyes::moneyeyes:

Hopefully a couple of my smaller outs are not going to limit me or boot me for this :rofl:

Well we got a two wager winning streak going now.

This past week was humbling. But I learned a thing or two.

Now I am at my season high for Units.

I heart Carlos Gonzalez. Do not judge me OR refuse to serve me pizza at your pizza parlor. :blowkiss:

That was pretty awesome
I went to sleep after the 3rd inning in Rockies game with them down only to wake up and go from being in the red on the week to in the black!
Thanks my friend! Let's kick some bookie butt the rest of the week/weekend!
On to Friday bases!
Nice job

That was pretty awesome
I went to sleep after the 3rd inning in Rockies game with them down only to wake up and go from being in the red on the week to in the black!
Thanks my friend! Let's kick some bookie butt the rest of the week/weekend!
On to Friday bases!
Nice job

I was thinking of the whole Rat Pack who are ride or die with every thing I publicly post.

What gave me new respect for all the Kevymaniacs was not one person had hopped in to

bash me or fair weather friend me during the mini slump. Its like everyone including myself

knew that we were going to get back to business.

MOB/PIF will be talking about the two parlays now for the rest of the decade...lol

I was thinking of the whole Rat Pack who are ride or die with every thing I publicly post.

MOB/PIF will be talking about the two parlays now for the rest of the decade...lol

Yes sir! Went to bed when the Rox went to the delay in the top of the 6th thinking what a shame we nailed everything except the one game that cost us both parlays... Woke up an hour ago to see the sweep... Can't wait to watch highlights. Great work as usual, Kev. Definitely kept a level head during what we knew was just some variance and tough breaks. Already a distant memory!

You can add me to the list of people that will remember last night for awhiiiiiiile... Congrats!

Have another thread for this years FADE Team project.

This thread will remain for my personal plays. The other

will be strictly for FADE Team plays.

Coach Kevy

What gave me new respect for all the Kevymaniacs was not one person had hopped in to

bash me or fair weather friend me during the mini slump.
Its like everyone including myself

knew that we were going to get back to business.

Glad to see there wasn't any of that either. Bashing a person's plays (after the fact) is probably the quickest way of getting run out of town :craponface:

Wishing you continued success today :shake:

Not sure if the price will go much lower. So I locked in.

Maybe one more personal play tonight. And maybe a

Fade Team play in the other thread.

Well today was 1 month/day 30 of my Bases season.

I like where I am at Unit wise after my first month of Bases.

On to month two of my Bases. On to Saturday. L'Chaim :cheers3:

Last edited:
Well today was 1 month/day 30 of my Bases season.

I like where I am at Unit wise after my first month of Bases.

I am glad I left the garbage dump across the street and came

over to Capping The Game. I am a CTG guy from here on out.

Will never post anywhere else ever again but here at this site.

On to month two of my Bases. On to Saturday. L'Chaim :cheers3:
:shake:

Adding:

Saturday 5-16-15

Three Team Parlay

2* to win + 720

Cardinals RL + 1.5 -165
Rangers RL + 1.5 - 135
Red Sox RL + 1.5 - 155

Three Team Parlay

2* to win +814

Rangers RL + 1.5 - 135
Red Sox/Mariners UNDER 6.5 - 120
Cardinals RL + 1.5 - 170

Played the parlays at a couple of my secondary outs.

As opposed to 5dimes and Heritage which are my two primary outs.

Hence the prices being just a bit higher on the chalk.

So close tonight. Damn rangers blowing 9th inning ML then the RL. That roller coaster of a game should of gone our way. All good onto the next day

So close tonight. Damn rangers blowing 9th inning ML then the RL. That roller coaster of a game should of gone our way. All good onto the next day

Went to High School with Kipnis. He's absolutely mashing. Had a feeling it would get around to him and it would be such a kick in the nuts for him to rape the RL. Absolutely insane, going from a sweep to getting swept with a 3 spot in the 9th, down to their final out. Red Sox game about to stay under too. I guess that's what we sign up for with this hobby.. Just unlucky. Can't argue with the long term results from the Kevmaster, though.

GL Sunday bases.

man i wish you still posted over there bud. ive got the best fade ever over there but i just dont have the time to keep up with his plays and yours switching back and forth btwn sites. good luck to you and your boys ill be checking in occasionally for sure!

man i wish you still posted over there bud. ive got the best fade ever over there but i just dont have the time to keep up with his plays and yours switching back and forth btwn sites. good luck to you and your boys ill be checking in occasionally for sure!

You got mail. Just sent you a PM

I felt we were f*cked when after Prince Fielder had the bases loaded 1 out bottom of the sixth
and the chubby jerk off grounded into the inning ending double a play. I knew we were not winning
this one straight up. Just a sixth sense gut feeling. I just knew in the top of the 9th something bad
was going to happen.

We had so many mushes and fades on Texas with us. Seen it after the fact this evening when I was out
scouting some of the FADE Team prospects.

Locked in earlier this morning. The price is closer
to - 125 to - 130 now at most outs.

Back