Baseball 2015 > Kevy

A decent card for a Sunday.

According to my projections Bartolo Colon will be distracted by the
Cotton Candy vendor in the third row today. We shall see my friends.

Mothers day about five years ago....dallas braden on the oakland A's threw a perfect game and this man kevy was on it. Along with 2 other ml dogs over +130 that hit. I like bringing up good old times. You da man kevy. GL today

That was a great Mother$ Day for sure.

A decent card for a Sunday.

According to my projections Bartolo Colon will be distracted by the
Cotton Candy vendor in the third row today. We shall see my friends.

Damn it, now i want cotton candy. Good luck with Philly and any adds.

Time to start a new run on Monday. Will update record later.

Last edited:
Everybody has bad days...part of the game. I didn't play Det but it looked like it could have went either way. Tough luck.

One question, do you sometimes post info supporting your picks...or do you simply post picks? Personally I tail no one blindly but look for extra tidbits of info this forum is great at providing.

Best of luck moving forward! :cheers3:

Everybody has bad days...part of the game. I didn't play Det but it looked like it could have went either way. Tough luck.

One question, do you sometimes post info supporting your picks...or do you simply post picks? Personally I tail no one blindly but look for extra tidbits of info this forum is great at providing.

Best of luck moving forward! :cheers3:

Thanks Mister.

I run two sets of numbers/projections that I created several years ago. I look for ML, RL, or Total that match on both sets. That usually provides me a half dozen plays. Then I have about four different filters/criteria that I use to narrow down my card.

I also know how make my own lines. I have been around this since the age of 12 years old. My best friend who I made on the first day of school in the 7th grade his dad was a Bookie/Local and other family members of his were in the gaming industry. So I got a great education and running head start on all of this at an early age...lolz

I play everything close to the vest.

Some of the guys who I mentor I preach keeping their numbers, math, formula, strategy, systems, line theories, ETC to themselves. Some people disagree with my sentiments on that. But they are usually people who dont get the big picture long term.

I used to share on occasion with posters a few years ago what my two sets of numbers projected for a certain game that they might ask about. BUT....guys would start pushing boundaries and becoming fanboys and creepy. So I stopped....lolz

I do this professionally all year around. I just never post every day all year around. Because I set a lot of boundaries and have a zero tolerance for some of the riff raff.

Last edited:
Will look at tonight's card in the next 20 minutes.

They found a blood clot in my arm today. Along with a couple of my books
boots up my ass from Sunday. Anti-quiligilants for the clot. And a " Is that boot
from Costa Rica" from the Doctor who vacations there.

boots up my ass from Sunday. Anti-quiligilants for the clot. And a " Is that boot

Obviously you're kidding about the boot, but if serious about the clot, I wish you all the best, Kevy. Go get em.

Hope all is well

Since your sharing I had a blood clot (DVT) in my left leg on July 12, 2013. Luckily I made it to the phone to call 911. Had a couple surgeries. I was only 47 then. Been fine now. Hope your well.

I guess no plays today.

Since your sharing I had a blood clot (DVT) in my left leg on July 12, 2013. Luckily I made it to the phone to call 911. Had a couple surgeries. I was only 47 then. Been fine now. Hope your well.

I guess no plays today.

Thanks my friend. Upper left arm for me. They said my timing was good. Woke up this morning
and my left arm felt like someone jarred my funny bone on my elbow or my whole arm was asleep.
I thought maybe I had pinched a nerve or something. But they did an ultra sound and gave me the
news fairly quick. The it could have went to the chest, brain, or heart comments sorta scared me.

Im looking at the late west stuff right now. Im right handed I can still type :)

The early slate of games looked like a hodge podge of short monday card junk.

Thanks for the well wishes. Im tough. I will be fine.

Maybe some late west coast medicine. I will post anything
once locked in.

Glad to hear things turned out okay... Health comes first. Best wishes and I hope you have no similar health complications in the future.

I get a pm a few seconds ago

"Kevy you do know that Russ is on Zona?"

I sure do now.......

Dear God

Haven't you punished the Onthespot enough?

Sincerely

Kevy

Loved Zona & Miami tonight.

Leaned Over in L.A., Under in Oakland, and Oakland ML.

Speaking of Mushes and Fades.

Was anyone here a fan of my Fading Away Dynamic Experiment
F.A.D.E Team projects I have done in the past??????

Last edited:
Back