• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

BAR NHL Playoffs...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
0-0 +0.00 units.

I played maybe 3-4 plays in the regular season. Might have lost them all to be honest.

Series Play.

Boston -290 to win series(1.5 units to win)

I have that locally. I see that BOL has -300 as well.

This is some value, imo.

Go Bruins.

Will add plays as they come (will be probably just a handful overall).

0-0 +0.00 units.

I played maybe 3-4 plays in the regular season. Might have lost them all to be honest.

Series Play.

This is some value, imo.

Go Bruins.

Reno getting that mojo

0-0 +0.00 units.

Series Play.

This is some value, imo.

Go Bruins.

Very good numbers. Most my places are -350 and up. I'm seeing a -125 them winning game 1 and series I'm going to play. But I'd love to have a -290.

GL man, go B's! Have them -145 +1.5 in series in a parlay. I think that's a fair price also. Florida is the only team to have beaten them twice during the season but playoffs are a different animal. Will be in Aruba for most of the series though. I clearly didn't think the vacation timing through.

GL man, go B's! Have them -145 +1.5 in series in a parlay. I think that's a fair price also. Florida is the only team to have beaten them twice during the season but playoffs are a different animal. Will be in Aruba for most of the series though. I clearly didn't think the vacation timing through.
Enjoy that vacation and that a solid series bet!

Back