BAR/Hunt Bowl Thread...Picks and B1G Talk...

Figured I'd see a buncha FSU wagers. I guess only Fondy bets against his squad.

BOL on the action.

Expecting a very fun game tonight. I am worried about return game now though ;).

I'll prolly be on TT as well albeit at 28.5 or 29.

35-34 final (2000 Orange Bowl score)

Yes wise. I still like it up to 31. I just wanted to avoid some key numbers.
Gl fellas. Lfg.

Great call on the Mich tt over. I got it on the 2pt conversion. There was an FSU DLineman clearly offsides when they converted and wasn't called. Lots of things had to happen for that to hit. Looking forward to forward to tomorrow!

Glad you guys have made some coin. Frustrating loss as a fan obviously, but the Noles had the fire in their belly from the very get go.

Happy new year

Glad you guys have made some coin. Frustrating loss as a fan obviously, but the Noles had the fire in their belly from the very get go.

Happy new year
Frustrating for sure

Kick to the nuts....that 1st drive seemed to kill the vibe

Frustrating for sure

Kick to the nuts....that 1st drive seemed to kill the vibe

Definitely. Shook Michigan up and didn't really recover until down 16-3 or whatever it was.

Not a fan of Speight. He just doesn't have it. Not very good vertically down middle which is where FSU weakness is...playcalling was predictable as well.

I thought that was the best bowl game this year so far. Credit to Michigan that they just kept fighting when nothing seemed to be going their way and then you look up with a couple of minutes to go and they are winning the game. Just a good sign that the team really has progressed. TACO is a beast. The playcalling was predictable but Michigan usually runs it better than they could tonight. The oline was getting blown up for the wolverines.

Everyone knows I hate shootouts but when it is actual football being played, I can enjoy it. Both Michigan and FSU were laying the wood to people on hits ... the two teams cared and tried hard from start to finish and that is what makes for good football. Outside of the horrible ejection on the tackle on the punt, they let them play football and it was a joy to watch.

How many important seniors and early nfl are you guys losing?

I thought that was the best bowl game this year so far. Credit to Michigan that they just kept fighting when nothing seemed to be going their way and then you look up with a couple of minutes to go and they are winning the game. Just a good sign that the team really has progressed. TACO is a beast. The playcalling was predictable but Michigan usually runs it better than they could tonight. The oline was getting blown up for the wolverines.

Everyone knows I hate shootouts but when it is actual football being played, I can enjoy it. Both Michigan and FSU were laying the wood to people on hits ... the two teams cared and tried hard from start to finish and that is what makes for good football. Outside of the horrible ejection on the tackle on the punt, they let them play football and it was a joy to watch.

18 including supreme@taco

I hope Speight never sees the field again until he's a senior with them up 95-0 to Ohio State and he kneels in victory formation.

bowls 18-13

Last edited:

Ditto. Rarely do we see this brand of football anymore. I was waiting for Michigan to run a gimmick play at some point but I don't think Harbaugh trusted his oline enough to do it. This was how football is supposed to be played.

GL hunt, helluva buy down. Only 19 +100 available to me, no thanks...I would like a 1h team total but do not have one.

18-15...+7.08u
including washington and ohio state

Last edited by a moderator:
Back