BAR/Hunt Bowl Thread...Picks and B1G Talk...

Thx sigo.

Missed John earlier. What's up??

ULL TO SCORE FIRST IN 2ND HALF
+165

2/4.13u

Hunt, these types of props might not be worth posting because I don't see anyone tailing as quick and random as they are.

Hate the card up until next week for pregame bets. Except maybe 1 or 2.

Expect Memphis to keep pace with wku tonight. Gl.

Memphis tt o36 @-110
8.80/8u

Well, the first B1G game was B C - Maryland and what a sorry performance by the Terp offensive line, QB ( under constant pressure, but still) , and defense. You just don't give up 36 points to B C, even tho the offense contributed to the debacle with the turnovers including the fumble at the goal line giving B C a cheap touchdown. I have watched a lot of B C this year because they are the only local eleven in fbs. Against major league competition, their offense has never been this productive.
yes, I bet Md. and am a little pissed.
On Wash Street at 8.5 and under 60 vs P2W's ' rodents' tonite.

Second quarter total under 16.5 live
3.30/3
Wash St /Minnesota.

Gl p and Bull. Thx Metallica.

:cheers3:B.A.R very few sports sites or threads I will go to but i like B.A.R. give me a winner i;m DRINKING BELVEDERE in your name

I like the pace for it. Boise will throw, rypien a little color blind so that helps.

Nice job bull.
Thx botanical.

That's it for myself tonight unless something hot comes through live.

This shit ain't easy.

I don't know about you HUNT but I was pretty pissed after the first fumble on the one. Nice strike

Thanks fellas.

I was Hella pissed ksimp on that first Fumble, however, I knew they would have to go for 2.

Usf d brutal all year. Had to pound that after seeing the moxie from Bentley. He's a playmaker.

Back