Bama 1H vs Jorja

Thanks, bro. All posted plays in here.

i assumed they were. We don’t get bunch of record lying wanna be touts at this site (another thing I love bout ctg!)., for some reason I’ve never kept a thread record over here likes I used to at the other place I posted for a long time while still posting here. Dunno why, I know why i stopped over there, just dunno why I havnt done one here. I was gonna track all this year in Tahoe’s capper picks thread but then some asshole appeared and reminded me why bother! Lol. Shame cause that almost never happens here but I let him ruin my fun and before simply putting him on ignore I skipped posting my plays for that weekend. Oh well. I prefer the discussion anyways not interested in posting some sexy record that makes ppl wanna tail me (cocky I know! Lol).,

Yeah I really hadn't been posting my plays. Then I guess I just decided I would, only posting my most confident plays. So far, so good. I'm sure I'm due for regression. Already happened in NFL after a 16-5 start, then an 0-4 week a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
Yeah I really hadn't been posting my plays. Then I I guess I just decided I would, only posting my most confident plays. So far, so good. I'm sure I'm due for regression. Already happened in NFL after a 16-5 start, then an 0-4 week a couple weeks ago.

I started 19-5 in ncaa, so what a shocker had my worst week last Saturday!! Never fails!! lol. I freaking love the ncaa card this week tho. I’m going 5-2/6-1 or something really good I know it!! I post lot my plays just never in thread in same place! Lol. I will post my card this Saturday tho!!

That BYU 1H TT was a frustrating L to say the least. Two TDs on their first 2 drives of the game, 14 pts on the board with 5 min left in the 1st quarter. Then nothing. Very, very nice drive at the end of the half...gets to 4th & 1 at the 2 yd line. Going for it on 4th instead of the kicking the FG (which locks in the W on the TT), call 2 timeouts to make a solid play call, and, call the worst play I've ever seen. Kick the FG there and we have a winner. Gotta love college football, fellas!

1-1 tonight, -0.4 units

Brutal though. DEFINITELY should've been 2-0, +4 units.

Onto tomorrow! BIG day ahead! Can't wait for Bama/UGA!

You should get a half win for first half. Fricked up my whole night. Lost first half side and team total. Then got so pissed didn’t add at half or live like I always do with BYU. That coach really is a MORAN. I hope he gets his pecker caught up in his zipper. Keep killing it bro.

You should get a half win for first half. Fricked up my whole night. Lost first half side and team total. Then got so pissed didn’t add at half or live like I always do with BYU. That coach really is a MORAN. I hope he gets his pecker caught up in his zipper. Keep killing it bro.
Absolutely, bro. Unfortunately it happens. We've all been on the wrong side of those countless times, but, doesn't ever take away the frustration. Big day tomorrow!

Adding:

Memphis 1H TT o16.5 (-160) / Notre Dame ML

Parlay @ -115, 2.3 to win 2

Najee Harris o92.5 rush yds (-120), 2.4 to win 2

Unreal luck on the 1H TT's. BYU last night, and today I have no idea how Memphis only managed 14 pts in that 1H.....then they hang 36 in the 2H. Wow lol

Back