Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
RUNDOWN:

BULLS -5 1.5 UNITS LOSS
SAS 2Q -3.5 1 UNIT WIN
SAS UND 187 1 UNIT
SAS -9.5 2H 2.5 UNITS
NUGZ ML +110 2 UNITS

I posted picks on NOK-1, SAC +4.5 & GSW -7 with a small addition on SAC ML last night before the system went down. Possibly a time revert? Not sure....

Haven't posted picks in a few months... tough span to call over that time and took a break. Break back into things around this time given the tournament and there's about 15 regular season games to call. Tread carefully... in general this time of year because there will be some ABSOLUTE gimmes the last week of the season and huge middling opportunities. Plus I know we have the best playoff handicappers out there and will clean absolutely clean up.

BULLS -5 1.5 Units

Dominated the 1st affair.. and play great vs. sub .500 teams. Skiles won't let them drop this one and they know they are a push away from making a run at the 2 spot in the East. Deng is banged up but should go... Grizz have no chemistry and no defense right now. Might be a good team to fade @ home down the stretch because you'll get a good line vs. a team with no direction who have packed it in.

SPURS UND 187 1 UNIT

BILLIVY made a point about this one... and I agree... No need to go over this mark. Watched the Celtics last night and they will have little left for this one. Pierce for one is out of shape... and they just used too much energy to eventually lose last night.

SPURS -3.5 2ND QUARTER 1 UNIT

Check out the Spurs 2nd quarter's at home. Amazing. This team always dominates going into the half. The last 5 I've seen they have never lost the quarter by less than 4!

renew? where you been recently? lil break?

OSO$... glad to see your still around

3gamblers..and rookie... much props to you guys... like what you've been doing rookie

2ND HALF PLAY

SPURS -9.5 2H 2.5 Units

Been watching ... Spurs have regained control and will dominate the Celts 2H just like the Mavs last night. Nothing easy comming for the Celtics anymore... This spread means the Spurs have to win by 5 or more to cash and I think they get it done.

I think my Bulls play is dead. -5.5 2nd half? Is that a joke? ... I would have liked to have seen something more like 8.5... that line indicates to me they get rolled... and I just did not think they would lose to teams like the Grizz... I'll give Memph some love though they are playing inspired and surprisingly pretty crisp... Hope the Bulls get one of those classic late game runs they have in the past and Gordon goes off... only chance for a cover

thanks inspektah, I was hot, then lost money management with I think 60 units lost on one game.. on Spurs 2nd H as well. On the Bulls 2nd H too, just I see it as bad teams find ways to lose

rookie, I started to get that way too... and getting crazy is alright come playoff time and the last week of the season... but I hear ya... I was getting carried away too... you start to think you see everything clearly and at best in betting your chances of winning are 60-65%

Spurs comming out sluggish... hopefully not a 1 or 2 points win

That game IMO is a tossup. GSW has everything to gain by winning... but have no evidence to show they can play on a B2B on the road. On the other hand I've watched the Sonics and they still seem to play hard... but they have really no reason to lay their asses out on the court. I do think the Sonics is the sharper play tonight though.

I do like the Nuggets though. Reverse line movement and big revenge. Plus, Suns looked tired last night and are still feeling it from their Dallas win. Now they have to go back into MILE HIGH air and run a 230ish pace with the Nuggets who absolutely NEED this win? It's stupid to fade the Suns when they're hot... not so much when they seem human. I'm watching some of my other bets unfold and will be back with a bet on that one shortly. Nuggets also well rested.

Bulls just tied this motherfucker up.

Unless the Spurs make a sick run at the end of the 3rd... they're toast... we need this to be cut to 7 or 8 by the start of 4th...

lol these Celtics announcers HATE Parker... Spurs cut it to 13... badly needed 6-0 run to close the quarter... now they need to get this into single digits ASAP and tie it up with at least 2:30 to go

Shoulda been on Bulls 2H. Nice bet rookie... not that your in the clear... but at least it's gamely unlike the Spurs... but the crowd is back into it and they always have a good crowd

that was a hell of a call with call with Spurs 2nd Qtr. Gotta start looking at those at home.

NUGGETS ML +110 2 UNITS

Way late on this play and could have gotten +135 earlier today. Game has dropped 25% juice... Nuggets should come out strong tonight and really push PHO... They say you shouldn't run with Phoenix but I don't know if they'll ever be as tired and worn out as they will be tonight. I think you may see a rout... but I like the play none the less whether they win by 1 or 20

SCOURGE - I learned about them after losing so many Spurs 1Q's and then seeing them up 10 at half... and being like WTF. I finally said when I start NBA'n again I'm going to play them 2ND quarter.

Spurs down 7 with over 10 mins, HERE WE GO

Back