B1G Week 10, 2016 Thread...

That is your opinion of Joe Paterno, others disagree. I have no opinion. My only thought on the matter is that Sandusky should be tortured and killed. And you vent your frustrations like an absolute idiot; not every coach, student, or Penn State alum condones pedophilia. At the most, maybe 4-5 people at Penn State knew what was happening at that time. You are lumping hundreds of thousands of people into the "pro pedophilia" category. Can't even imagine what you do for a living.

Your pure hatred for Penn State convinces me that you were molested at some point. Again, I feel bad for you, I know you were helpless, but move on. Don't let it ruin your life.

you sicken me. any ped stater that attempts to qualify or manipulate any issue of this is just as guilty in the on going coverup. i'm embarrassed as hell to tell people where i went to school. and sadly folks, i'm in the extreme minority

but the healing has begun because they beat ohio state

Betting "unders" in college football is too painful for me, however, I would be with you, I don't see a high scoring game here.

100% agree, the Moorehead hire has been very beneficial thus far. Had never heard of him before he came to PSU, but I'm very pleased with what I've seen so far.

I'd heard of him because I listen every week to the Solid Verbal Podcast and they always talk about Fordham "New York's One True Team" which is where he was the HC. Good hire so far and I think they will be a team with real high upside in 2017

You know what killed Tulane? 1998 was the first time since WWI that Tulane didn't schedule a single SEC team.

yep

I had been to a ton of those Ole Miss games as a kid.........the on and off LSU game, Ole Miss stepped in quite a bit

Good team and you are building a nice program right now with your new coach too.

I am convinced UTAH was the best team in the country that one year .. NFL liked them a bunch too fwiw. But no opportunity. So I actually believe it has already happened.
i
hope he stays a while

Your pure hatred for Penn State convinces me that you were molested at some point. Again, I feel bad for you, I know you were helpless, but move on. Don't let it ruin your life.

This is a pretty awful thing to say to someone you don't know.

What if the person you said this to was in fact molested or has a loved one who was a victim of sexual abuse/assault? This is really someone you would choose to mock? In the name of a football program and a dead coach?

This insensitivity and cavalier attitude about what occurred is the reason why the majority of the country thinks your fanbase is completely vile.

Last edited:
Gophers leading receiver Smith booted from the team yesterday by Claeys for fighting. Apparently fighting with a coach.

Too bad, the kid could play.

No doubt, Purdue is awful, but I've watched just about every PSU game over the past 5 years, and no matter the opposing team's talent level, this would have usually been a game they either lost or won at the end of the game. Granted those 2nd half drives were mostly with short fields to work with, but they still executed and got the ball in the end zone. This wasn't the only game they've looked really strong in the 2nd half though, there have been a couple of them ie vs Ohio State.

John, are you a Penn state guy? Good to have you around bro. Nice insight.

Vk has been around a long time. Knows his shit.

Keep it classy guys. Thanks.

That is real interesting on Indiana s__k. I think they go on a bit of an offensive streak here.

Twink, the broncos are western Michigan. The chips are central Michigan. It can get confusing and I get it mixed up sometimes too.

Twink, the broncos are western Michigan. The chips are central Michigan. It can get confusing and I get it mixed up sometimes too.

LOL

I know....I caught myself doing it last night out loud, and was like WTF

Iowa 1H +3.5 Looks like a very strong play. Coming off a bye and Penn State has been a second-half team all year

B.A.R. my brother get a hold of STEED and Braves and Hunt Fondy and the boys MILLERS BAR baby:popcorn:that B.A.R will be ares for the day

Back