• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

B1G Discussion Thread: Week One

Yeah Reshke whatever, team reportedly accepted him back not that they'd tell us if there were problems? He hasn't played in how long? He'll show up on special teams or add some depth, not an interesting issue.

Scott's injury sucks but he should be back by October in time for Northwestern. Facing Arizona State will be a tough test for an otherwise more experienced and super talented secondary that did well last season with just one upper-classman and a lot of youth behind him will have to step up

Michigan State has a very doable schedule overall. Last year's team won 10 games without being a 10-win team. Got to face Michigan and Penn State in stormy weather and PSU deflated by super bowl loss. Got crushed by ND and OSU in normal weather.

ASU will be respectable under new coach, but one-dimensional on offense and D has to improve a lot

On the road at Penn State, no reason why PSU's secondary should be any better than last year and I think MSU can outscore PSU here

Already detailed my thoughts on the Michigan game, time will tell before than about what Patterson turns out to be for Mich

OSU loss.

Btw I promise I don‘t like Sparty to troll BAR lol. I never had a real college football team cause UVA sucked and i only followed them in soccer and still do in bball (despite...) Had a friend at Bama who loved Sparty and got me into them. Same story with Cards but diff friend. If he had been a UM guy I woulda been a UM fan but it wasn‘t meant to be

My bad, actually forgot the water problems were in flint and I thought east landfill.

WKU throws the ball every down, my amazing reasoning says it will be harder cause of their almost 15 mph crosswind

Notre Dame ttU24 -110 2.5 units

First big play of the year. I am basically only posting UM related plays. Between live stuff and not being able to post it is hard to keep an accurate thread but I will tell of plays (obviously for the faders hehe) when I can.

This number is an absolute dream. I do not see it going higher at all and expect that it will be lower come tomorrow so I am locking in now.

If you want a full write-up I am more than willing to give it... just say so...

First big play of the year. I am basically only posting UM related plays. Between live stuff and not being able to post it is hard to keep an accurate thread but I will tell of plays (obviously for the faders hehe) when I can.

This number is an absolute dream. I do not see it going higher at all and expect that it will be lower come tomorrow so I am locking in now.

If you do like this...word to the wise...

Line went to PK in the last hour...

two books still showing 24 for ND and 22.5 for Michigan even at PK.

I always look forward to your write-ups :)

2.5x on tt
1.0x on the side

I'd honestly not recommend the side now and may try to play out of it later or live...

I will be watching game tonite with wife’s son. He is a Michigan grad, late 90’s, a blue fanatic.
It would be a real treat to have B.A.R. and Hunt watching with us. I have U M. ML at -105. Game total and team total moved lower before I went offshore to bet. Go Blue

ND will score in the 30s easy. Michigan D preseaon most overrated. Im hedging out live in the next few minutes as tempo slows down

ND will score in the 30s easy. Michigan D preseaon most overrated. Im hedging out live in the next few minutes as tempo slows down

Idk about 30‘s but ageee they‘re overrated. They hardly faced any strong offenses last season and lost by double digits to the ones they did (PSU, OSU, Wiscy)

Literally the only Big Ten teams that have looked good so far are Ohio State and Wiscy. Mich Mich State and Penn State looking awful

Think we're seeing 2 SEC teams, Oklahoma and Clemson in Final Four. Everyone else is playing for a Bowl game.

Think we're seeing 2 SEC teams, Oklahoma and Clemson in Final Four. Everyone else is playing for a Bowl game.
Bring on basketball season then, day got less fun as it went on, and that's because it started with soccer

Luckily got the push on TT under

Basically went 1-1-1 on game but had a bit more on the Shea bet.

Oh well...

Same offense for UM, which isn't going to win anything substantial. Same oline problems. Same results on road.

They're badly coached. That no huddle offense is something you would expect out of a MAC team with a freshman QB.

Cavs, Wisconsin looked bad despite the score. OSU defense has some issues...obviously the offense is amazing with a QB.

Does Wiscy ever look good?
Was OSU D just taking foot off pedal with big lead?

Not trying to argue, just find out answers. Thank you

I try to give the big 10 the benefit of the doubt, I'm Midwest, half my family are fans/alumni etc of some of these programs

But wtf did i just watch this weekend? It was poor. Very poor, Iowa outperformed because expectations of a MAC program might be too much, and Indiana kinda did well...Maryland prolly won the week on emotion. That was not encouraging, and next week could be completely different. I'm not a conference guy because they all suck way more than they think they do, but the good teams needa wake the fuk up

PSU easily the most issues on defense i‘d say but I only watched them Mich and Sparty.

Often confused, botching coverage assignments or not knowing where to line up. Appallingly bad tackling, bad coverage. Against a team they were favored by over three TD‘s against

Let's all overreact in week one. Bama and UGA playing for title anyway, we all know that. As a Michigan fan, what is my expectation? That suddenly this is the year we are so good that nothing gets in our way? I mean cmon. Be real, lets try to win 9 or 10 games, get a little more advanced on offense (or a lot would be fine) and build some recruiting momentum for a payoff down the road.

MSU didn't watch, but they like Iowa play shit teams close and good teams close, even when they good. Thats how they roll. They barely beat Utah St, who cares when they barely beat Michigan this year.

OSU defense sucks, maybe cause they knew 80 was their over under.

PSU sucks or maybe App St isn't that bad and is the next UCF, hell if we know. PSU defense sucks, it did in beginning of year when they went to Rose Bowl with less talent.

Wisconsin jams the run game down your throat and never has really good qb but 5 OL named after german sausages, we know this.

Iowa is the same team every freaking year too. They could go undefeated and not look impressive.

Maryland impressive, just like last year and couldn't even stay on the field with anyone.

RELAX, these kids don't even get one preseason games like NFL, who get four. A lot of these kids have never seen a field in a few years or were at prom last spring. And unless you fan of UGA/Bama/Clemson/OSU before CUM stuff, what really were your expectations this year? A Natty? B Real.

OSU: They missed Jordan Fuller their best safety today, guys were taking bad angles on those long TD runs. Also the young LBs were over pursuing, they put in Tuf Borland at mike and it got better. Those are big injury questions for the next few games in terms of OSU D, Fuller and Borland.

At some point, on the way to 77 points did tOSU consider how obnoxious and gratuitous this regular type piling on shitty opponents looks to sane people? I hate the current tOSU approach to respectful football ON the field. I'm not talking off the field. This team tries to embarrass and then says they have to, cuz polls. I hate the fucking buckeyes.

At some point, on the way to 77 points did tOSU consider how obnoxious and gratuitous this regular type piling on shitty opponents looks to sane people? I hate the current tOSU approach to respectful football ON the field. I'm not talking off the field. This team tries to embarrass and then says they have to, cuz polls. I hate the fucking buckeyes.

I disagree. I say fuck the ethic against running up the score. It's the weaker team's fault for being so shitty. They wanted to be tough and fucking BEAT and EMBARRASS ohio state, and they're going to bitch now about losing too bad? Pussies! Hypocrites! Can't have it both ways imo.

Plus a statement of resiliency in the face of the whole Urban saga, proving that they can do well without him

Back