Australian Open

I like Serena, too. Looks like it’s going to be a bad night though.

I think Alex will get back in this match, don’t see Milos in 3.

With keys and Sloane already losing just can’t see Serena going down. She was gonna be up for this one mentally before, but now probably even more so on alert.

She fucked up her ankle serving for the match up 5-1 in the 3rd...her entire sense of balance is off and it is going to knock her from this tournament, even if not this match in her next.

I don't have live betting and don't miss it just because it was too easy to get carried away with WTA
Tell me about it. Won a bunch until it was 5-1 in this set, now pissed it all back with Serena not closing out

Tell me about it. Won a bunch until it was 5-1 in this set, now pissed it all back with Serena not closing out

Can't remember which major but I one of them last year a match started out with 17 straight breaks I think

And cashed out my pliskova live bet once she lost the 2nd set too . Thought I was bang on 15 mins ago ... fml

Her ankle joints have seen so many different directions, straight upper body and lower back. Gonna be sore tmrw

When she rolled it at 30-30 on serve up 5-1, you immediately knew it was a problem...she double faulted and then had to have flipped a switch to thinking only way to close out match is aces and going for winners, she’s so damn powerful though that she can withstand it. I bet she’s going to be missing quite a bit of time.

over back down to -111, just some game playing it seems

Now steam on straight sets in Kei/Joker, at -160 now

Kei hasn't beaten Joker since 2014 nor has he even taken a set from him since then on hard court

Seriously just needed her to win a couple games this set and she went full nuclear meltdown

Back