Australian Open

Kei -4.5 -112 2*

Old timer in the heat, think he gets completely run in at least one set. Thinking about Cornet tonight and will be on Mugu most likely

Aight fellas here we go. Playing the American matches.

Kenin +4.5 vs Halep. Neither was great in round 1, I’ll take my shot w Kenin who has got off to a great start this year to keep this tight.

Cornet +3 vs Venus. 38 year old Venus battled almost 3 hours in round 1, expect her to be tired. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Cornet win here.

Harrison +6.5 vs Medvedev. Banking on Ryan serving well here hopefully getting at least one or two breakers and at least getting a set here if not more.

Reactions: KJ
Was hoping Kei would lose after that debacle. He was up 5-4 in the 3rd then complete shit...4.5 never had a chance after that

Tonight

Cornet +2.5 -110 2*; Cornet ML +134
Muguruza ML -172 3*
Chardy +7 -121

We agree on cornet and Harrison. I paid extra for the 6.5, 6 should be good too. Even if he loses in 3 should be tight sets imo

Mugu always kills me but she should win. Might tail on Chardy.

Wanna take tsonga hc but dunno if I can lol

Reactions: KJ
Going to add a couple for tomorrow now before just watching tonight

Schwartzmann +5.5 +100 2.5*; Schwartzmann ML +323 .5*
Tiafoe ML -113 3*

We agree on cornet and Harrison. I paid extra for the 6.5, 6 should be good too. Even if he loses in 3 should be tight sets imo

Mugu always kills me but she should win. Might tail on Chardy.

Wanna take tsonga hc but dunno if I can lol

Thought about it too, Prolly some epic match I sleep thru

Harrison you POS your matches are officially on my ban list. I swear anytime I bet against him dude serves like Isner and when I bet on him he serves like a 12 year old. My god.

Kenin wins the 2nd set breaker, just gotta hope she doesn’t get rolled this 3rd set in order to cover the hc.

Cornet wins the 2nd set and has momentum only to let Venus break right away. Awful.

Couple more

Wozniacki o12.5 +110 2* (think Masha gets at least a set or pushes one to a breaker)
Sloane -4.5 +104
Seppi/Tiafoe o40.5 -112 4*
Khachanov/RBA o40 -108 1.5*
Verdasco/Cilic o38.5 -110 2*

Was trying to find a way to play Rose Collins in that, thought about maybe first set at +175 or so

I just think Garcia is too solid for her but could see a long match. She will need to serve well.

Was trying to find a way to take bencic but haven’t yet

I watched last round and looked like she was trying some things. Gonna guess come next week it'll be a different story. And why not?

Back