**Australian Open In Game**

Here you go P :rofl: At the Minnesota WIld Game

Packers_Fans.jpg

I can't see the pic

something up with Muller line? steamed way down to -175 and he should crush that fool. I want to lay the lumber at -175.

Keep an eye for a Dolgopolov line. Hes injured with a knee that might need surgery. Hasn't withdrawn yet

yah noted that earlier, it didn't look like something he could "shake" off easily so I think he is going to "try" and tough it out. I guess it also depends on your books rule, I do see him retiring at some point.

wait wait wait.....i just realized this

Timea Bacsinsky is favored vs Jankovic!?

Damn was hoping she would be a big dog...

Jankovic has been playing like dogshit for a while now while Timea has been on a nice run. I'll be on her tonight.

I get what you are saying, but Timea as a favourite is not something I would back, let alone at these odds.
If she was an underdog I'd be all over here but I wouldn't take a risk on her as a favourite against a mid ranked player that can either destroy her or flop.
Value now is on Jankovic.

I also don't consider the early tournaments of the year to be something of a "run" simply because a lot of players are finding their range. Some give a shit while others could careless and want to make sure they are ok and tuned up for Oz Open.

My local doesn't offer game lines until the semi's, so I have to be more selective where I lay that kind of juice. I'm stepping out on this one. feel pretty good about it.

My local doesn't offer game lines until the semi's, so I have to be more selective where I lay that kind of juice. I'm stepping out on this one. feel pretty good about it.
i like mueller game ill ride dont have a clue bout other guy

i think thiem has a decent shot againt agut.... agut has no power thiem is young but has a nice game and can control points

I don't think Duke covered for too many people, I only see Bookmaker as ever having it at less than 14

My biggest issue with having all this money on Bookmaker, I can't get it off fast enough. Only allowed 1 withdrawal every 7 days and the max for everything minus the Bank Wire is $2,500.

Yea its been very nice, I just wish i could withdraw more than 2500. I really like the Bookmaker debit card, Can withdraw 10k a month via ATM. So its nice to get it straight cash.

Back