**Australian Open In Game**

So who will be on espn2 tonight?
And what is the wager
Thanks for the winner on mayer late last night
Woke up to see he won

gonna take a stab on the following early plays. fav play is probably Kuznetsov given the value. I don't think he has the best chance to win but I made him closer to -200.

A Gonzolez +230 (fade of Fognini)
Kuznetsov -160
Haider Maurer -200
Gojowczyk -140
Robert -140
Muguruza
Saisai Zheng EV
Watson -120

Monday, January 19, 2015

ATP
Adrian Mannarino -335
Ilya Marchenko +6.5 Games (+100)
Donald Young -5 Games (-120)
Gilles Muller -210
Matthias Bachinger +145
Aljaz Bedene +10.5 Games (-120)
Sergiy Stakhovsky -170
Vasek Pospisil -125

​WTA
Muguruza/Erakovic Over 19.5 Games (-135)
Victoria Azarenka -225
Madison Brengle +130
Irina Falconi +295
Johanna Larsson -125
Varvara Lepchenko -375
Madison Keys -220

Any way to figure out who will be on espn2 tonight?
If I'm wagering I gotta be able to watch lol

Don't feel like checking flashscore for updates

You can see Sloanes gameplan is just put the ball back in the court. Thinking that Vika will hit more Errors than Winners and I agree with that philosophy

Either of you know how close Murray was to losing that last set? Had way too much on him winning in straight sets.

Either of you know how close Murray was to losing that last set? Had way too much on him winning in straight sets.
he won the TB 7-3. Hard to say how close it really was but that was his first match of the season. I'd attribute it to rust more than anything. Most of the top players don't play until this event.

I remember him being down a break in the 3rd set. BHambri played WAYYYYYY above his head. It was his first ever Grand Slam Main Draw. Murray didnt look that sharp though

Back