**Australian Open In Game**

horrific 2nd set for Keys (except her serving on match points in that 7th game), and Serena didn't play particularly great outside of her own serving.

Keys/Bouchard/Halep - the WTA's new wave all sucked mental cock to exit the AO.

the new wave is pretty damn good bc...just need more experience..

garbine, keys, bouchard...caroline garcia and elina svitolina all good ones 21 and under

keys gave serena all she could handle in those last two games..didn't quit..95% of wta would have just quit.

Shitpova's serve seems to have improved, but even in dominating Makarova her past issues still reared their ugly heads. Final will tell the true tale of whether she's actually turned any corners.

I agree...she seems pretty laser focused but who knows with her. Makarova played a terrible match, what a weak forehand jeez.

Curious what birdie said to murray... He said after the match he didn't hear what he said but knew he said something .. BS.. He knows what was said... He did say after he didnt like all the staring and antic birdie was doin through which I noticed and thought thats not like him... But boy is motivation a motherfucker or what after all that there was no way murray was goin to allow himself to lose... One thing bout murray he does all his bellyaching on court but hes very tough mentally n prob the most positive i have seen him... Read danny ran all the practices before now mauresmo obv is so she def has a mentality she wants murray to use n im sure him winning gave her gratitude

Im liking him in the finals... 4th aussie final 0-3 thinks he gets it done ... Hes too good not to rack up a few more GS and this could be his yr to add a few more to the collection esp if he wins he will have big confidence for wimbledon n usopen where he can def win n be a fav behind joker.. rafa will be a force for french n u never know with fed at this stage in his career he will b around... But 2015 could be a murray multiple slam yr... I expect joker to come thru vs wawa and i expect a war between joker n murray but murray seems to be playin with a big chip on his shoulder n i just like the way hes lookin.. It wasnt long ago when murray was dominatin joker before joker took adv of there H2H.....

Birdshit claims to have said "great 1st set, Tomas" when his exchange w/Murray was questioned by the umpire (as related by the commentators I was listening to).

Curious what birdie said to murray... He said after the match he didn't hear what he said but knew he said something .. BS.. He knows what was said... He did say after he didnt like all the staring and antic birdie was doin through which I noticed and thought thats not like him... But boy is motivation a motherfucker or what after all that there was no way murray was goin to allow himself to lose... One thing bout murray he does all his bellyaching on court but hes very tough mentally n prob the most positive i have seen him... Read danny ran all the practices before now mauresmo obv is so she def has a mentality she wants murray to use n im sure him winning gave her gratitude

think this is his greatness and downfall too, tennis is such a mental game now, physically all the top dudes really don't have any big differences, skill wise they are all very similar perhaps one has a better serve, backhand, etc etc. But mentally, these guys are just above the rest. Joker was such an emotional wreck as a youth and couldn't control it now when things aren't going his way you see him looking at his team, hands up and look like he's done but he gathers his composure and just wins.

Same goes with Andy, you can see him looking at his team, hands on hips, shaking head, talking to himself but it seems to really rally him more and more and when he won Wimbledon you could see that mentally he was just above all.

Prior to Andy's win in Wimbledon, he had lost the past 3 meetings vs Joker

Im liking him in the finals... 4th aussie final 0-3 thinks he gets it done ... Hes too good not to rack up a few more GS and this could be his yr to add a few more to the collection esp if he wins he will have big confidence for wimbledon n usopen where he can def win n be a fav behind joker.. rafa will be a force for french n u never know with fed at this stage in his career he will b around... But 2015 could be a murray multiple slam yr... I expect joker to come thru vs wawa and i expect a war between joker n murray but murray seems to be playin with a big chip on his shoulder n i just like the way hes lookin.. It wasnt long ago when murray was dominatin joker before joker took adv of there H2H.....

not too sure what you mean here because Murray has NEVER dominated Joker.

Joker won the first 4 meetings than Murray won 3 in a row between 2008-2009 I wouldn't call that domination.

This is the place to be at 3:45 am, I like it.

Live Tennis, Live golf in Dubai...

Cocktail time:cheers3:

Back