**Australian Open In Game**

Seems like the best for today was saved til last. Seppi/Kyrgios wasn't on the whole great tennis, but the match was entertaining/close. This match is the latter as well, but has contained some fantastic stuff.

Muguruza is a baller but she's walking the thin line so far this tourney.
She was pasted last year vs Serena 2 and 0 but paid back on clay which is not a surprise she is a Spaniard.
The question is whether or not she has the same mentality like the 2nd and 3rd set of the Svitolina game.
The 3 setter is a bit of an anomaly for Serena vs a player outside Top 20, the last time this happened was vs Caroline Garcia in Miami of March 2014!!!
Keep in mind Serena did lose in the 4th round last year of the Oz to Ivanovic.

Serena -6.5 @ 1.9

I am still a bit leary playing u18, as I'd rather give myself a chance even if she does lose a set she, Serena generally bounces back.

Kei/Ferrer o38 @ 1.95
Going a bit heavy on this one, these two just seem to play some pretty intense games, each player has lost the first set twice in the first 3 rounds this tourney.
I'd say Ferrer is just like a pimple on the butt, really annoying, uncomfortable but once you pop it all is good.

1st set Dimitrov was up 4-1, and lost 5 straight games.
4th set he was up 5-2, and lost 5 straight games.

When Murray had to, he turned it up and played some great tennis.

Kei/Ferrer o38 @ 1.95
Going a bit heavy on this one, these two just seem to play some pretty intense games, each player has lost the first set twice in the first 3 rounds this tourney.
I'd say Ferrer is just like a pimple on the butt, really annoying, uncomfortable but once you pop it all is good.
completely agree.

Her tennis is so bad that, if I didn't already know what round this was & what her career record was, you couldn't convince me she had what it took to make the 2nd round of a Slam.

nobody thinks the womens dogs are live tonight? makarova def playing well can give halep a battle... and the blonde battle i just expect a back n forth match

whats ur take on that match..... i have over... i think its a battle just not sure to take a stab at genie ml or +4.5

seems like the type of match you can just bet live once one of them breaks, have to assume we see a few meltdowns in that one

I envision a 3 setter so I like the Over. Going to be a lot of breaks I think. Sharapova probably the best returner but her serving game is abysmal.

ya just get plus on both and sit back........ pova hasnt looked great thinks she gets broken often... if genie can streak some service games together i like her chances.... of course sharapova can play lights out and serve like a machine but doubtful imo

i think the lefty is going to the finals... i pussed out was going to take her to win it before this round starter.... shes has great chance..... halep looks defeated

i agree i dont ever remember seein her play like this.... not moving well at all just being pushed all around

Back