**Australian Open In Game**

Joker played a seriously good match tonight. Verdasco put in the kind of effort he did against Murray in the QF at Wimby a couple of years back. Then he got 2 sets; tonight, nada.

that dirty ditch pig keys looks like she'd drop a deuce on center court, pick it up, rub all over her face and then eat it

well another "fav" bites the dust, seriously these fucking players need to realize sometimes the #1 seeds are vulnerable and can be taken out.
A Serena/Sharapova final will be boring as fuck

Fed Fan? What has that got to do with anything here?

If you don't post your picks then why bother? There is no credibility there, take the hit with the wins.

Doesn't make sense for me to say I actually had Anderson and Wickmayer ML's parlayed.

It seems the only reason people do that shit is to get a pat on the back.

Dude what the hell is wrong with you? We were the only two in the god damn thread talking at the time. I come in to in-games from time to time when watching a match even if I don't have a wager on it, and if I see a poster on a certain side I will pull for that side...in this case I knew the two of us would be pulling for Seppi straight up. Relax

I hate Giorgi but she'd get the dick

Haha same. Especially after I woke up this morning and realized my largest bet of this tournament so far has been on a fucking womens tennis match...something I rarely touch

Live and learn, but I'll bet against Venus in that spot vs a power hitter like Giorgi time after time (my problem was getting involved with the live betting on the match and tilting after the blew those near match points)

Don't really see how an upset occurs tonight unless its Dmitrov pulling a match out of his ass (though I took Andy Murray +600 large this morning to win the tournament).

Tomic stands no chance LOL

Serena is cooked IMO but we'll see (not a huge WTA guy)

Like Kyrgios but tough, Seppi can play care free and if he serves anything like he did again tonight he'll win. Doubtful to pull that shit off back to back though. If Seppi hadn't beat Fed Kyrgios be around -200....

that dirty ditch pig keys looks like she'd drop a deuce on center court, pick it up, rub all over her face and then eat it

LOL, you got some imagination.

Anyway, we can now look forward to a Madison vs Madison battle. Keys is a hit or miss style player, who rarely beats the top 10 players, and she had quite a bit of luck in the last two games in order to come away with the victory against Kvitova. Brengle I've hardly heard of before, she's been in a very good run of form lately, for her level, and I think she will be a live dog against Keys.

Have aga pretty big as well. Venus showed me nothing last night and if giorgi had any mental toughness, she would have advanced.

Locked and loaded already wike. Health to you, sir.
Same to you! And good luck too, I'm not locked yet, after all the game is tomorrow :-)

Today I'm not feeling very high about anything.
Anyway I'm on Tomic +5, Anderson +4,5 and possibly also on Murray and Seppi ML if my bets get matched.
No ladies for me today :-(

Brengle was gifted that match yesterday. Coco had nearly 40 unforced errors. probably more.
Thanks for information. I don't have any strong opinion on the game, I just noticed that Keys is not a model of consistency. She rarely wins more than two-three games in a row, except maybe when she's also playing qualifying rounds, and she can lose to absolutely anyone. Last year she ended losing to someone called Khumkhum. On the other hand she might beat anyone too, and certainly it's right she's favourite against Brengle, I just wouldn't stake too much on it.

As you can see, hes got all the talent in the world. Still young and once he gets his head calmed down and relax, he will be good. If he doesn't he will jsut another Monfils.

I said it after the USO last year, say it again now: Halep is winning a Slam in 2015. Commentators I'm listening to stated she's the fittest+fastest player they've seen since Graf.

from 40-0 down to deuce, when at 3-1 up Halep could afford mentally to give away a game. Tough as nails, no mental midget here. If Wickmayer beats her, it'll be because she played friggin great or injury issues (like what killed the Romanian vs. Bouchard at Wimby).

Wickmayer pulled some horseshoes out of her ass to save that game. Her past says she's not good enough to do it over & over & over again.

40-0, 3 set points.

Oh I dont she can keep it up, but from what I've seen, shes hitting some good shots. At 4-1 most WTA just roll over for the set but she got a fight back in her

Commentary I'm listening to said she climbed as high as 12 two years ago, but her problem is she's always full on with the bash. She's only got 1 gear, so it's not a surprise she comes undone when she faces the better players. She can't overpower/power through women with rounded games nearly as easily as the lower tier players. But obv. on any given night if she's simply on, she has the power to wear down anyone not at their best. Halep was just too good in the first.

They also said Wickfluker just got engaged. Seems like that's treated her well, since she's playing her first 4th R match in a Slam since 2011. In her previous 7 Slams, she never made it beyond the 2nd R.

Seppi is such a cool cat, Kyrgios can do whatever, and it doesn't distract him, nor does the roaring home crowd. But still must be uphill.

I hedged my bet in-game when Kyrgios was down 1-2 in sets, so I won't lose on this particular game, but I need Seppi to win to offset my other losses today.

The brat has done well to stage a comeback like this, up 3-0 in final set, I don't see Seppi coming back, he has looked worse from set to set.

I've no dog in the fight, but brattishness aside I know who'll offer a more entertaining fight against Murray/Dimitrov. Seppi's never made a Slam QF in 39 previous appearances, he'll be steamrolled. His game looks far too up-and-down to bother the top seeds. The brat clearly has a spark the Italian doesn't.

Seppi simply making too many unforced errors, he should know the height of the net by now. Kyrgios hasn't played great, flashy or not.

Seppi off beating Roger and then needing 5 to win this, to make his first ever Slam QF in his 40th attempt? I'd fade him spread unseen if Murray ends up doing Dimitrov like he currently is.

Back