Nalbandian not to win 3-0 +127 :smiley_acbe:
Lu -3 -130 :smiley_acbe:
Bolelli -3 -119 :smiley_acbe:
Tipsarevic 3-0 -129 :hang:
Sugiyami 2-0 -102 :smiley_acbe:
Craybas 2-0 -105 :hang:

Last edited:
Federer -10 +131 :hang:

He has handled Seppi well in the past. Earlier this month beat him 6-3/6-3 on the hard courts.

Last edited:
Spadea -129 :hang:
Hewitt -109 :hang:
Dushevina -111 :hang:

Last edited:
Good Luck t-dot
Keep those smiling blue circles coming.
With you on Hewitt and Dushevina.

Thanks Bull

Parlay

Tsonga/berrer/Haas 1:1.65 :smiley_acbe:
Morita/Pennetta/Tanasugarn/Oudin 1:3.15 :hang:

Sela +108 :smiley_acbe:
Kindimann +4 +120 :hang:
Dulko 2-0 -123 :hang:

Last edited:
Vinci to win 1st set -109 :hang:
Stahkovsky to win 1st set -113 :hang:

Last edited:
Hewitt +125 *live bet :hang:

Shaping up to be a horrible day so far.

Last edited:
Berrer -5 -120 2 units :smiley_acbe:

parlay

Oudin/Pennetta/Stosur 1:1.20 :hang:

Last edited:
Day 3 has to be better

Troicki +157

Hrbaty +154

Tipsarevic +187

Dechy +142

Knapp +118

I

Last edited:
what a fucking match. these guys were nailing phenomenal shots in the 22nd game of tie break.

Thank God cause I had Gonzo +400 in game bet when he was down 2 sets.

no guarantee of an upset here yet, too much choking going on

a recent development in Federer's form of late.

reserved in the 1st game. Gets geared up and gets his body in tune to the match.

It's 5 sets too. Feds is terminator in 5 sets, hardcourt.

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="fontTableHead" colspan="10">Statistical Summary - Roger Federer - Best of 5 setters</td></tr> <tr><td class="fontTableHead" colspan="11" height="2">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="font14c" width="5">
</td><td class="font14c" width="50%">
</td><td class="font14c" width="5">
</td><td class="font14c" nowrap="nowrap">W-L</td><td class="font14c" width="5">
</td><td class="font14c" nowrap="nowrap">W%</td><td class="font14c" width="5">
</td><td class="font14c" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> Avg x</td><td class="font14c" width="5">
</td><td class="font14c" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> Avg
triangle_symbol_black.gif
</td><td class="font14c" width="5">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchStyle">Last 1-10 Matches</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchDateStyle" nowrap="nowrap">10-0</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchStyle">100.00%</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td> <td class="matchDateStyle" align="right"> 5.12</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchStyle" align="right"> 0.35</td> <td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchStyle">Last 1-50 Matches</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchDateStyle" nowrap="nowrap">46-4</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchStyle"> 92.00%</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td> <td class="matchDateStyle" align="right"> 5.19</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchStyle" align="right"> -0.16</td> <td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchStyle">Matches since Jan 25 2008</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchDateStyle" nowrap="nowrap">23-2</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchStyle">92.00%</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchDateStyle" align="right">5.09</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchStyle">
</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchStyle">All Matches on Record (since Jan 01 2000)</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchDateStyle" nowrap="nowrap">205-34</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchStyle">85.77%</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchDateStyle" align="right">4.55</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td><td class="matchStyle">
</td><td class="matchStyle" width="5">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

impressed with Roddick's 10th straight destruction of Robredo.

Safina's win tonight was odd.

This is Gonzo part 2. I dont think I remember this many comebacks down 2-0 in a major.

There is no upsets in mens tennis, its always been that way, in grand slams there is sometimes one guy that flukes it, but overall all the favored guys win easily--

Upsets are nothing in tennis- its the way it is --

even after being down 2-0 in sets federer was basically a pick in live betting, i hammered that one to hell on roger, these clowns cant close in mens tennis--

the best was that french guy Gasquet, he should have quit, weak ass pussy mentally, the other guy could have eaten him alive, he was a real man, not a french pussy

Yuo want upsets, try hockey and soccer, upsets happen there, tennis is the wrong spot, if you are expecting nadal and roger to lose, not happening in grand slams

You are a complete idiot, lets see Women's tennis

1. Jankovic...Out
5. Ivanovic...Out
6. Venus Williams....Out

You certainly know tennis that's for sure.

You do realize, outside of Nadal, Roger, Djokovic and Murrary there are other players as well?

By the way, if you check your original dumb post in the Talkin' Shop section you refered in general TENNIS not Mens Tennis.

So case in point, you still have a bit to learn because if you actually were confident about your post why didn't you respond?

There is no upsets in mens tennis, its always been that way, in grand slams there is sometimes one guy that flukes it, but overall all the favored guys win easily--

Upsets are nothing in tennis- its the way it is --

even after being down 2-0 in sets federer was basically a pick in live betting, i hammered that one to hell on roger, these clowns cant close in mens tennis--

the best was that french guy Gasquet, he should have quit, weak ass pussy mentally, the other guy could have eaten him alive, he was a real man, not a french pussy

Wrong and Wrong.

It's in Women's Tennis you see very few who can seal the deal. Berdych was under immense pressure once he went up 2-0. This is a Grand Slam for christ sake, do you not know certain players play far better to that of others? Heck look at the statistic t/wreck pulled up. Federer has trained in this sort of climate and has been in these sort of situations before.

And for you to say "That french guy Gasquet" hahah have you ever seen him play in junior tennis? I suppose not because you wouldn't be commenting on such a negative remark as he was tipped to be the next Rene Lacoste for France.

You're arguements seem to lack any sort of substance, who said that an upset had to occur against the top 4 players? You can get an unranked guy take out a ranked guy, that's an upset, so before opening your mouth, why dont you take a look see and tell me how the women are doing. The men yes the seeds are doing better that's for sure,
and that is why I suggested "Handicap" wagering in Tennis....do you know what that is? Or are you going to give back some smart ass comment.

Mike the main guys in Tennis win over and over and over. Okay none of these lesser known players win. There is the odd upset, but they are not live dogs--

Of course women players there are more upsets, because they are not mentally strong as the men, and the physical ability edge is less also--

The men is where the best players win-

How many times do the top players meet in the finals? Over and over-

Mike i am not making smart ass comments-- A moneyline parlay in tennis with the mens seeds winning their early matches is about as good as it gets-

I bet on Federer down 2 sets to 0, because in all reality winning 3 sets in a row with a good player like nadal or federer is like a football team trailing by 3 in the 4th qtr and winning, or a hockey team down a goal and winning, or a basketball team down by 7 points and winning-

In lesser tournaments upsets are highere cause of best of 5 sets matches-

Also the fact that the good players dont care as much about the players open and small tournaments-

The main tournaamnets, the great players win, I hammmered Federer down 2-0 and i still was laying Juice LOL- 2 sets in tennis means nothing, I used to play competitve tennis, momentum in tennis is so huge

Back