• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Carolinablue Postseason CFB Plays

Nevermind, I forgot I included Holy Cross in the numbers but called it Bowl to Date haha...

With the MTSU team total, now at 7-3 on bowls and 0-1 on FCS with Holy Cross....Now, I got it straightened out!

Gonna keep hitting team totals but gonna get stuck at max 125 as some of the lines aren't giving me a shot at splitting across multiples without crossing key numbers, so will let you know when I am stuck at 125.

Too much uncertainty with the Wisky vs Okie State game so gonna pass on that one as I don't see anything that interests me either way there

I will probably put something on the UNC team total over but waiting for 28 or less as I don't like 28.5 as a number to play on

Too much uncertainty with the Wisky vs Okie State game so gonna pass on that one as I don't see anything that interests me either way there
Just looked at weather for all 4 games and go figure the one in Phoenix is the only weather game. Playing at Chase so not sure if they'll close the roof or not...seeing upwards of 20 mph winds and significant chance of rain. I can't remember a bowl game here where weather was an issue.

About to get dropped off at Charlotte Beer Garden with future father in law who is from Japan and speaks no English. Final exam time for my Japanese study!

400 taps there so plan is for us to drink as much as possible before we get picked up in three hours.

Wish me luck fellas!

About to get dropped off at Charlotte Beer Garden with future father in law who is from Japan and speaks no English. Final exam time for my Japanese study!

400 taps there so plan is for us to drink as much as possible before we get picked up in three hours.

Wish me luck fellas!
Love it. Beer is the great communicator!!

Wish me luck fellas!
Congrats CB

Bad call on my part with the over in the buffalo game as that one never really had a shot. Never a good sign when I start playing out potential ways a game can get to OT in order keep my over alive haha

Memphis team total looked bad early but huge score before the half gets me back ahead of pace.

Will be first to admit I got lucky with the long Memphis run at the end as I thought for sure I was DOA on that Memphis over

ECU game over hits along with Texas Tech team total over so I’m going to bed before I do anything stupid with that wisky game up next

Bowls 10-4

Just so you guys know, I have no delusions of grandeur about my Heels tonight, hence why I am playing the team total vs the ML, although I must admit I would be more pleasantly surprised than shocked if we win SU. Not an ideal matchup for our defense, but I believe Maye and the running game will both have a field day against the sieve like Oregon D.

If Ole Miss doesn’t turn the ball over, they may put up 45+ today as there should be plenty of deep balls via play action if they can establish the running game early.

Thought about taking KU straight up as I see this one as a FG game either way, but feel more comfortable with the team total as both teams should hit mid 30s with chunk plays aplenty. 38-35, 41-38 type of game IMO. Really think todays the day for the ECU level fireworks to be prevalent throughout all the games.

Thought about taking KU straight up as I see this one as a FG game either way, but feel more comfortable with the team total as both teams should hit mid 30s with chunk plays aplenty. 38-35, 41-38 type of game IMO. Really think todays the day for the ECU level fireworks to be prevalent throughout all the games.
Love this TT today.

Again, at least you got some entertainment value that didn't appear to be there for awhile
If I wanted to be sports entertained I would watch peacock, USA network on Monday nights, TBS on Wednesday nights or fox on Friday nights haha.

Just giving you a hard time man!

If I wanted to be sports entertained I would watch peacock, USA network on Monday nights, TBS on Wednesday nights or fox on Friday nights haha.

Just giving you a hard time man!
Usually the shit that puts me to sleep after a solid marathon of SVU!

0-3 Thursday coulda been 3-0 but as we all know, close only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades, so let’s get a 3-0 day today to make Thursday a distant memory

0-3 Thursday coulda been 3-0 but as we all know, close only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades, so let’s get a 3-0 day today to make Thursday a distant memory
No such what happened with Clemson as I wish that version of the Tigers showed up in Charlotte last month, but guess I would have needed the Heels to have a pass rush like Tenn had last night in order for that to happen!

Back