August Ingame

Ha of course. It's why I made a tee time this morning, don't wanna watch that disaster if it happens. That said NDSU will be a betting darling no doubt.

lvgfyjt4.gif

Ha of course. It's why I made a tee time this morning, don't wanna watch that disaster if it happens. That said NDSU will be a betting darling no doubt.

Got a tee time myself in a few hours with our annual Labor Day poker tournament to follow. Gonna be a great day regardless of either of my outcomes.

Just glad I woke up. Tee time's in about an hour and a half and I don't set alarms. Gotta go early before it gets too hot, gonna be a scorcher today.

Relegation ...(there's no such things as a stupid question, CG) How many teams towards the bottom of EPL at the end of the season would just as soon go back to Championship and be the bigger fish than play against considerably better comp week in and week out the following year in EPL? Motivation ... Would each guys pay be cut if and when these clubs are relegated? Got to imagine TV money for each club fluctuates when you move up or down? This reminds me of a Twinkie posting ...

Relegation ...(there's no such things as a stupid question, CG) How many teams towards the bottom of EPL at the end of the season would just as soon go back to Championship and be the bigger fish than play against considerably better comp week in and week out the following year in EPL? Motivation ... Would each guys pay be cut if and when these clubs are relegated? Got to imagine TV money for each club fluctuates when you move up or down? This reminds me of a Twinkie posting ...

there's quite a big revenue loss if you get relegated, teed will know the numbers better, but teams that do get promoted have some large bonus fee.
The revenue loss thus forces teams to sell a lot of their players so you see a ton of teams poach relegated squads. But if you got a rich ass owner then really it's the players desire to either move to a bigger club or stick it out.

<iframe width="450" height="253" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GjzAbib1DnY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

West Ham United have snapped up Cameroon midfielder Alex Song on a season-long loan deal

West Ham United are delighted to confirm they have beaten off interest from some of Europe's biggest clubs to complete the signing of Barcelona midfielder Alex Song on a season-long loan deal.

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/TensePracticalDugong" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="600" height="336" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/SelfreliantImpeccableAfricanaugurbuzzard" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="600" height="336" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

Back