August Ingame

PSG cleaning house 5-0

Hmmm see if i can get lucky with them, took -4.5 @ 2.54 lol figured if they are up this big why not just put on a show?

does anyone notice that teams that are having a clean sheet or are up big usually aim for 5-0? Rather than 4-0 or 6-0? It just seems like it's some sort of significance

hugh would be so proud of this game, Paraguay Olimpia Ascuncion vs Cerro Porteno
it's 1-0 Asuncion

Cerro has 26 shots 4 of them have hit the post lol

hugh would be so proud of this game, Paraguay Olimpia Ascuncion vs Cerro Porteno
it's 1-0 Asuncion

Cerro has 26 shots 4 of them have hit the post lol
I bet on a women's game last week (Jamaica vs. Bermuda). Shots finished something like 60-2 in favour of Jamaica.

:rofl:

man i'm guess your wager only got accepted like whenever that ball went pass the halfway line
Unlike Pinnacle, bet365 seems a little more reasonable when it comes to accepting live wagers (slight delay, but it does go through). They are ticking me off with the in game though (it used to be when you saw the game go off the board, it was pretty much guaranteed there was a goal). Now they just pull it off at random times, pretty much cock teasing you thinking you've won. Plus, they're not much better than futbol24 when it comes to the goal / no goal.

dude i know i noticed they cock tease you with cards, dangerous free kicks lol.
marathonbet does the same although I have to say you can bet even in the dangerzone, it will always be accepted.

Hugh,
have you ever figured out when you see stuff on b365 and sbo, how is it a team can let say score 2 goals but have 0 shots?
Own goals? To be honest, I've been looking more at dangerous attacks than shots as of late. Seems like attacks are a little more indicative of actual pace...

Meanwhile the Guarani game I was thinking about is 1-1 after 3 minutes (if I had bet it, I'd probably have to wait until the 86' for another goal)

I use to look at dangerous attacks but sometimes it's a bit ridiculous, some games go to 100 dangerous attacks but have like 3 shots on goal.
I look at shots on goal.

When I bet on MLS i go to the main site to double check, they are pretty accurate there.

I was going to bet soccer tomorrow seeing as how it's a day off, but I think I might be too busy looking at pictures of Jennifer Lawrence... :)

Back