Pep has BM all fucked up. He's taken one of the most aggressive, attacking teams in all of Europe and turned them into a bunch of tic-taccing spanish cunts. Stupid. Maybe if Messi was on BM it would work, but this team is fucked, looks like cunts out there.

Arsenal with very strong team for this game vs Fener.

Also seems Juan Mata's father is at the Emirates today :thinking:

ibaJ16HVdzCfAK.gif

I didn't realize Elmander was back in the EPL at Norwich. I remember him from Bolton, was pretty decent. Wonder if he has anything left to offer.

futbol24 fucking joke
took 5 minutes to show disallowed goals, two fuckign times.
of course both of them cost me overs which I thought I won

:angry:
Gonna need a few days away from gambling. Very big money swing for me there, and considering I already thought I won it, I'm close to doing something rash.
See you this weekend, maybe.

Nice little spell the past 24 hours - let's see what the evening has in store...

Adding:

8/27/2013 6:10 PM Argentina Soccer 91 Gimnasia LP (ARG)* +½ +105 vs Newells Old Boys (ARG)
8/27/2013 6:30 PM South America Soccer 101 Universidad Catolica (Copa-Sud)/Emelec (Copa-Sud)* Over 2½ -119
8/27/2013 6:30 PM South America Soccer 107 Criciuma (Copa-Sud)/Ponte Preta SP (Copa-Sud)* Over 2½ -130

*Newell's have won the last seven head to head, but with Gimnasia playing so well through their first three games, I think a draw (if not an outright win) might be in order here (plus something about Newell's doesn't seem right to me this season...); Emelec's going to have to open it up if they want any chance in this one, so considering the Catolica offense has sprung to life the last two games, there should be a few goals in this one; Ponte Preta had little problem breaking down the Criciuma defense in the first leg (15 SH, 10 TAR), so with the visitors having to push forward (and in possession of the worst road defense in Serie A this season), there should be chances a plenty in this one.

Thanks dylan.

:prayer

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 1px; border: medium none; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Your @DirectEnergy starting XI: Hall; Chabala, Brunner, Boswell, Ashe; Creavalle, Moffat, Lopez, Dixon; Johnson, Weaver #ForeverOrange #CCL
— HoustonDynamo (@HoustonDynamo) August 27, 2013
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I don't really follow MLS that closely to know who all these players are, but that seems like a pretty weak lineup. Where are Will Bruin, Brad Davis, Bobby Ching?

sporting KC is a pretty decent dog tonight. that will be a tough match, would like to see a lineup, but thinking about home team

Well, I can't find out any news about the SKC lineup (can't get into their twitter feed for some reason), but I think Zusi made the trip. As for Olimpia, they just sold their top scorer Roger Rojas to West Ham, so this one could be anyone's guess... Good luck either way.

I'll try one more for the night...

8/27/2013 9:00 PM South America Soccer 119 Guarani (Copa-Sud)/Atletico Nacional (Copa-Sud)* Over 2½ -120 *2 UNITS*
*Each side hits Over 1.5 at a high percentage (Guarani 23-4, 11-2 Away; Nacional 26-4, 12-2 Home) so with a favourable score line heading into the second leg, let's hope they can get that all important 3rd goal across...

:prayer

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23SportingKC&amp;src=hash">#SportingKC</a> XI vs <a href="https://twitter.com/CDOlimpia">@CDOlimpia</a>: Kronberg; Jerome, Collin, Opara, Sinovic; Nagamura, Rosell, Feilhaber; Zusi, Bieler, Saad <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23CCL&amp;src=hash">#CCL</a></p>&mdash; Sporting Kansas City (@SportingKC) <a href="https://twitter.com/SportingKC/statuses/372524969638371328">August 28, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back