sticking with my original bet.
Gonna SUCK when Rooney gets subbed off for Kagawa. That will be United throwing up the white flag and playing for 0-0.

Jones, terrible. When he has the ball Chelsea just sits back and says okay big boy, do your best. Gonna kick it away anyway. No pressuring him at all, no need.

actually don't mind giggs coming on late like this. Only 15 minutes, he has enough legs on him to cover that. And he's smart with the ball. Will not make any big blunders. Coming on for Cleverly, no?

draw at home against a top 3 team is hardly a disaster. Win would have been huge, sure. But tough schedule to start off, get points in every game.

ya'll would be whistling a different tune if that pk was given and scored. Thems the breaks. CAn't win them all. United played well

Chelsea showed no interest in scoring but defended very well, United controlled possession the 2H.

Love Giggs but he should be retired.

Putting the "in game betting" experiment on the back burner for a while...

8/26/2013 7:15 PM Argentina Soccer 353 Draw (San Lorenzo (ARG) vs Quilmes (ARG))* -111 for 1st Half
*Quilmes hasn't shown much on offense to this point, so I'd expect them to play this one pretty close to the vest to start at least...

:prayer

Tuesday:

8/27/2013 12:30 PM Germany Soccer 82 Freiburg (GER-1)* +1½ +110 vs Bayern Munchen (GER-1)
8/27/2013 2:45 PM European Cup Soccer 7 Steaua Bucharest (UCL)/Legia Warsaw (UCL)* Over 2½ +117
8/27/2013 2:45 PM England Soccer
225 Reading (ENG-Cup)/Peterborough (ENG-Cup)* Over 3 +102
*Bayern haven't looked their typical dominant self to this point, so considering 5 of the last 8 between these two have been decided by one goal or less (including 4 of the last 5 at Freiburg), I'll take a chance on Freiburg loading up in the back at home and keeping Munich's chances to a minimum; Steaua and Legia combined for 35 shots (17 on target) in the 1st leg, so as long as that first goal comes early enough (and preferably by Steaua), some of those shots are bound to get through this time around; the last 5 between Reading and Posh have flown over the total (including a Cup tie last season with 5 goals in the 1H), so this one should at least push...

:prayer

Draw is not a fair result with 2 missed hand-balls, one inside the penalty area not 5 yards from the ref. The whole planet saw it, how did he miss it? His (Lampard) hand was extended as if to create a screen. If the ball strikes ANY extension of the arm, it is and always has been a hand-ball.

The officials also missed 2 obvious calls against Chelsea last week (red card elbow, offside goal) which makes one wonder.

Give me your fave over the total plays in either champs league or England today.

England cup games too tricky to tell really.
See no reason for the Basel game not to have goals in it again.
Schalke/PAOK may offer some value for goals, as Schalke has the away goal already, so PAOK can't sit on a 0-0 draw.

My friend Billy used to have some site with decent writeups for scenerios on these games, not sure if they offer them yet on qualifiers though

Someone gotta find out who was on half time show for Sky Bundesliga today.
GORGEOUS girl on there, holy shit was she hot. Younger, shorter, prettier Claudia Schiffer looking woman.

Back