Dylan just tweeted me,he said he be here as soon as hes done

praying-man.jpg

Yeah, United only had 2 or 3 preseason games. Looked bad for sure.
But, Wigan. Nough said
How would you price the game up tho dy ?
You see,I dont think United are -250 chances,as not Wigan +900
for a team who are sure to be giving 100% who have already played this season,and have played well,and tbh should still be in the premier league
Its all about prices

How would you price the game up tho dy ?
You see,I dont think United are -250 chances,as not Wigan +900
for a team who are sure to be giving 100% who have already played this season,and have played well,and tbh should still be in the premier league
Its all about prices
To me the game is priced about right. I'm not playing United. I see -213, which is borderline, but I don't generally play faves over -160 as anything can happen.
I think you're right that Wigan at +900 is worth a shot.
BUT
This is Moyes first game in England.
I think he's already in a bad spot, considering how he's not made any signings of yet, and he's not handled the Rooney situation all that well, imo. I think he's gonna be pressed to get a result here, a loss to Wigan would be disastrous. This is a big spotlight, even if it's just a Community Shield game. All of the country gonna be watching.

To me the game is priced about right. I'm not playing United. I see -213, which is borderline, but I don't generally play faves over -160 as anything can happen.
I think you're right that Wigan at +900 is worth a shot.
BUT
This is Moyes first game in England.
I think he's already in a bad spot, considering how he's not made any signings of yet, and he's not handled the Rooney situation all that well, imo. I think he's gonna be pressed to get a result here, a loss to Wigan would be disastrous. This is a big spotlight, even if it's just a Community Shield game. All of the country gonna be watching.
United wont finish in the top 4 this season...going to be a poor season,Id like to bet they dont finish top 6 if it was a big enough price,
Its all about perception,they have no players........ the rooney fiasco is adding to the shitshow at OT.
SAF has carried that team the last 3 years....no more

Look at the team

we`ll see

Everything comes to an end,I was alive when United was in the second division

Cardiff prob

all about rivalry games in the prem league really,there is not so much trouble in top flight england no more

look at uniteds midfield

Won't finish in top four??
wtf, they have the same team as last year that almost set the record for most points ever in the premiership. That's a pretty precipitous fall you're predicting.

Is Zaha going to start a lot of matches for United?
Ive only seen him a bit when at Palace l/y... looked ok,diff ball game now tho,I dont know tbh mate
When they got booed off at HT on friday in the ferdinand testimonial they had a lad on the wing I had never heard of and he looked v useful,got MOTM but I dont know anything about him,Im just a casual obsever :( Adnan Januzaj

nm, saw Januzaj

Zaha will get some time, but wingers are a strength for United. Need centre midfielders in a bad away

I think I'm gonna join a firm today. Wonder if Stockport County or Oxford have a strong firm. I dont want to be a part of any chicken shit operation over here.

Back