For example sat up and watched double jeopardy until late the other night making me tired for work the next day. Look on netflix last night and it's just been added.

Probably been on yours for ages.

I know there's a way to access the US website cause a mate does it, I'm watching breaking bad right now so we have a lot of the shows just not all the films I think.

if you use chrome, just dl hola unblocker from the play store

turn it on, go to netflix

the canadian netflix is shit, we get maybe 30% of what the US one does, but with that I get it all

Brought all the xfiles for £50 few weeks back, family guy too on here already, paying for it twice now :confused2:

Wow, got totally buried at work today.
BUT, this weekend it's all about soccer and making fucking money :cheers:

Gonna start it up tonight with a small play on the over in the Pumas/Tijuana game in Mexico. Getting good odds in what could be a pretty good game.
:cheers:

Give me Dortmund -0.75 for a medium size bet.
Dortmund should take full points in this one, even on the road, as Augsburg not exactly world beaters. Barely survived relegation last year, and were the lowest scoring team in the Bundesliga. I think they may knick one on opening day at home, but I think Dortmund give them a thumping. 3-0, 3-1 something like that will work well

One over in Championship today, gimme Reading/Bolton o2.5 for a medium size bet. This one would normally fit into a big size bet, but I've been running a little cold this week, so will temper my expectations. Bolton always seem good for goals at home. And I've already gone on record with Reading future bet this year, I think they probably have the best team in the league and should run rampant over most sides. This game should be open, whether goals come are subject to be seen. I think both teams score, and as usual will just need :prayer for the winner.

anyone seen lineups on gunner/shitty match? looks like that one will be on tv today, may as well get a bit on that

Yeah it's on beIN. Haven't seen a lineup yet. May hop on Dortmund and Leverkusen to win the 1st half.

City has a big side out there:
Hart - Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy - Fernandinho, Toure, Silva - Milner, Dzeko & Negredo

Basically that may be their opening day lineup. not sure who is onthe bench, but jovetic, navas, fuck city is gonna be good.

Gunners starting most of their starters too it seeems
Szczseny Sagna Matersacker Koscielny Gibbs Arteta Ramsey Wilshere Walcott AoX Podolski

Yeah, me too :)
Looking pretty good and open. I'm heavier on Dortmund than I am on the over....so I really hope Dortmund scores next. Augsburg didn't look too bad at spots, and came on the last 5-6 minutes.

Back