ronaldo has some balls doing that, like the comms were saying that dude could have had a knife, some crazy ass fan

Mourinho made a typically douchey comment to the effect of "I've coached the real Ronaldo, the Brazilian one".
CR7 retorted back something to the effect that he generally doesn't piss on the plate he eats on.

Basic BS. Think it was blown out of proportion a bit, but obviously no love loss between a few RM players and Mourinho.

This has been a good game to watch. A few of the recent games in the heat/humidity of Miami have been lacking. teams really getting drained. Juve/Inter and Everton/Valencia games yesterday were bores. Second half of Milan/Galaxy, no one looked like they wanted to be out there.

Today was a shit fest for me at work. No time for any play. Hopefully tomorrow be better.
But, I have like 300+ bucks in golf bets, which for me is about 5x more than I've ever bet on golf, BEFORE THE FUCKING TOURNAMENT STARTED. Gonna lose my ass, the week before soccer starts. Gonna need to reload right before the season. :hang:

all my golf bets are on stenson and zach johnson and got several

and tailed the dufner bet over bubba but it makes sense

stenson over rory....just cheap even if it loses i'll pat myself on the back for it

Both. I hate betting golf too. but I mean 50-100 bucks for a four day tournament isn't a bad slow burn, right?
For some reason, I didn't see a bet I didn't like. Of course it didn't help that I won Tiger last week at +475 to win the tournament. But, all tourney bets are -EV. Few matchup bets may be okay. WE shall see.

I don't mind playing one or two tourney wins and a 100 dollar matchup bet (obviously I'm a huge golf bettor). But, this week went stupid.

all matchups for me braves

i like zach and stenson to possibly win the thing, so matchups make sense...like tiger as well but his matches are to expensive, keegan and furyk are northeasterners so i give them some advantage there, but didn't see matchups i like

g'night dylan

i2bvVqCT0MTep.gif

Club America shoulda won by 4 or 5 last night. Hit 3 posts in the second half alone. Were dominant. Sucks they only won 1-0

Morning fellas :cheers:

Ilves over in Finland looks nice, but evidently everyone else thinks so. Don't think I want to go over 3.25 on that one.

also the Ronaldo issue is that Mourinho said he coached the 'real' Ronaldo

meaning Brazillian

he clarified that and said who would you call the real Muller, Thomas or Gerd, Gerd because he was 1st, not a shot at CR7

and then CR7 followed up with that Mou shouldn't shit where he eats (or the portugese version of it)

Morning fellas :cheers:

The good stuff is back today :goal: No, no, not Bayern Munich game. Rather, Austrian Division 2 action!!!

Looks like just me talking to myself today :hang: Guess I'll start cussing a lot, that is always a crowd pleaser.

Played over in Norway. Why? Why the fuck not.
Gonna grab some lunch, will be back in a bit. Definitely will be back for some dutch overs....and maybe even a play in Germany

Back