August 6th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Nyy/Chw un 7 -120...x1.5
Tex/Laa un 7.5 -117
Mia/Pit un 7 -106

5903 LA Dodgers (Series 1st 3 Games) -105...still pending

Last edited:
on the Braves with U and I think I will add the M's TT as Johnson is 0-5, 9.51 in his last seven starts and he's allowed 12 first inning runs in his last four starts. U may want to look at score in 1st also

GL Coach

agree hound...I have a prop play in the Sea game but I havent put it in just yet, should be a pretty good one

Johnson I have as the worst pitcher in baseball since july 4th...hope we can ride him for awhile, personally I think he is hurt...still looking hard at that Dodger game, st louis is pretty shitty against lefties but the tt for stl is only at 3 w/ hefty juice

updated record

August 2013
Unders...5-0-1...+5.02 units
Overs...2-1...+.90 units
Sides...5-3...+1.41 units
Series...4-0..+4.06 units
1st inn Score...1-2...-1.45 units

July 2013...81-49(62%)...+30.45 units
Overs...13-6...+6.77
Unders...28-18...+8.35 units
Sides...26-19-2...+8.68 units
Series...5-2...+3.05 units
1st inn Score...9-4...+3.60 units

Think Locke needs to be downgraded power #s wise. 2 terrible starts now. He's averaging nearly 2.5 hits/inning last 2 starts... and his velocity is peaking in the high 80's now.

Think Locke needs to be downgraded power #s wise. 2 terrible starts now. He's averaging nearly 2.5 hits/inning last 2 starts... and his velocity is peaking in the high 80's now.

I also hope you never take my comments as criticism towards your capping. I'm a big fan of your work and agree usually with your #'s. Just chime in when I see pitchers heating up/sinking.

always welcome your point of view...main reason I value your opinion is your a grinder on here everyday and you bring points of view to the table that I may not always notice...gl with the rest of your card tonight man...I should have one total up for tomorrow in a bit

Johnson must of read my comments this morning, looks pretty solid so far tonight...hopefully he doesn't shit in my cherrios

Back