Auburn will be my biggest bet of the season ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Detox
  • Start date Start date
On avg I'd say it opened at 7.5 went to 8.5 right away and hasn't moved.

You may as well bet it now. I don't think there is much of a chance this gets to 10. If Auburn hangs around and covers, they will also win this game SU. I don't think the spread comes into play at all.

Probably not much movement on this one Detox unless some suspension or injury news hits the fan. Typically as we get closer to kick, some late dog money will come in on Auburn bettors who have been waiting to see how high it goes. I think this game closes closer to 7, than it does 10. Honestly don't think a 9 shows up. Auburn has won some high profile games against better opponents than FSU, and of course you have the whole SEC dominates this game angle, so right or wrong, Auburn money is going to come in...

Remember 8.5 isn't too much when a team averages 50ppg..

Fsu will score at will... Everyone does vs auburn..

Transitive properties, particularly in different years are not normally strong betting angles. I like Gus and Nick as much as anyone. He is a genius but they arent the 2nd best team in the country with that defense. Winston is going to have a game for the ages.

That's why the play the game ladies and gentlemen. Auburn Tigers +8.5.... All in.

Like it so much I think I'm going to pass on the rest of the bowl games.

I didn't think this would jump so much detox. I do think Auburn either wins outright or gets blown out so hopefully it won't matter for you.

I like it so much because the best rushing teams FSU faced this year were BC and Syracuse.

The FSU run defense is not a PROVEN weakness, although FSU has certainly not proven they can stop an offense like Auburn's. The FSU run defense hasn't been fully tested, so I can imagine an Auburn cover.

Transitive properties, particularly in different years are not normally strong betting angles. I like Gus and Nick as much as anyone. He is a genius but they arent the 2nd best team in the country with that defense. Winston is going to have a game for the ages.

:rofl:

How many times has this guy said "transitive properties" here?

Auburn +8.5 big

Auburn +10.5 small

Auburn ML +300 small

under 68.5 small

Back