AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Form Sheets

In case y’all didn’t know

The AT&T Pebble Beach is played over three courses
They're played in rotation over the first three days before a cut is made and the top-60 all play Pebble on Sunday.

Courses:​

Pebble Beach

par 72

6972 yards

stroke average in 2022 70.76

Spyglass Hill

par 72

7041 yards

stroke average in 2022

Monterey Peninsula

par 71

6957 yards

stroke average in 2022

The greens at all three courses are Poa annua, as they were at Torrey Pines last week, and all three were set to run at 12 feet on the Stimpmeter.
Last year's winner, Tom Hoge, ranked seventh for Greens In Regulation and the average GIR ranking for the last 16 winners is 5.31.

That 3-course meal of a format... Appreciate the chart and will be looking to play a couple of top 20's and 40's again this week. A few names that may be applicable.

Streelman
McNealy
Kuch
Merritt

Spieth and Fitz should be included but likely gonna be priced out.

Waiting for lines to open..

Matt Fitzpatrick *Questionable* (Neck) is dealing with a neck injury.

In his pre-tournament interview he said:

"I hurt my neck last Saturday. So it's still not 100%. I don't feel 100%. That's why I'm playing this week like a warm-up week for me.
Cont.

"Hopefully it's going to die down a bit more. I can still play but I've not got full speed. I've had a neck injury on and off through the years. It's stiff going down my right side. Going through to ball is more difficult than normal."

I’m fading him Rd1

"I hurt my neck last Saturday. So it's still not 100%. I don't feel 100%. That's why I'm playing this week like a warm-up week for me.
Cont.

"Hopefully it's going to die down a bit more. I can still play but I've not got full speed. I've had a neck injury on and off through the years. It's stiff going down my right side. Going through to ball is more difficult than normal."

I’m fading him Rd1
Saw the interview, thus my add on Kuch for round one. Not a guaranteed winner but I like the chances. If not, just need to figure out what day to fade.

Pebble-CH-1.png

Cont.

I’m fading him Rd1
Found this at MB:

No+490
Moneyline AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am 2023 -
M. Fitzpatrick to make the cut
At&t Pebble Beach Pro-AM 2023

Also want to fade Spieth when I can, just need to wait for matchups tomorrow

Hovland -105 vs Fitz full tourney. Long rounds shouldn’t help Fitz at all with his health issues. Hovland had some good history there.

Tough to play anything live now with winds expected later and rain all weekend, usually means windy rain off the Pacific

Hard to have any clue how it goes after today

playing this 5 pack today.

K Kitayama -105 vs N Taylor
J Spieth -115 v M McNealy
Justin Rose +100 vs T Hoge
V Hovland -125 vs M Fitzpatrick
M Kuchar -105 vs D Burmester

As far as injury fades go ..

This is one you hope the player starts to fall off the longer the tournament progresses. Hence, full tournament bet.

In a situation where they are real iffy starting the tournament, that R1 wager is in play hoping for a WD after at least one tee shot.

Hamlin/jab situation with the celebs caddy in Hossler’s group. Apparently CPR but he has survived.

As far as injury fades go ..

This is one you hope the player starts to fall off the longer the tournament progresses. Hence, full tournament bet.

In a situation where they are real iffy starting the tournament, that R1 wager is in play hoping for a WD after at least one tee shot.
I really figured that would be the case if the back was actually as bad as it sounded. Now he's kinda committed to playing it out unless he can't actually walk at some point.

Thankful for flipping the Hovland/Fitz match in the closing holes. Rose got an Ace and up to -5 only to give 2 back to get to -3. Hoge got to -3 and bogeys his last hole. Decent day.

Win +$250 Kitayama (-2) vs Taylor (E)
Win +$250 Spieth (-3) vs McNealy (+1, with 2 holes remaining)
Win +$250 Rose (-3) vs Hoge (-2)
Win +$250 Hovland (-4) vs Fitzpatrick (-1)
Lose -$262 Kuchar (+1) vs Burmester (-1)

Net +$737

Hamlin/jab situation with the celebs caddy in Hossler’s group. Apparently CPR but he has survived.
Hossler actually first requested to continue play. But they decided to have them go back to clubhouse, regroup, and play after the last group passes that hole. Hossler sucks.

Thankful for flipping the Hovland/Fitz match in the closing holes. Rose got an Ace and up to -5 only to give 2 back to get to -3. Hoge got to -3 and bogeys his last hole. Decent day.

Win +$250 Kitayama (-2) vs Taylor (E)
Win +$250 Spieth (-3) vs McNealy (+1, with 2 holes remaining)
Win +$250 Rose (-3) vs Hoge (-2)
Win +$250 Hovland (-4) vs Fitzpatrick (-1)
Lose -$262 Kuchar (+1) vs Burmester (-1)

Net +$737

Where'd you get those matchups?

the offerings from my online local book for the 3rd round

T Merritt -115 versus C Hadley -115
T Pendrith 100 versus J Dahmen -130
B Hossler -150 versus SH Kim 120
T Mullinax -105 versus W Gordon -125
R Knox -110 versus T Moore -120
K Streelman -105 versus W Simpson -125
J Walker 110 versus J Lower -140
K Kisner 135 versus T Detry -165
S Power -135 versus K Mitchell 105
M NeSmith -115 versus G Sigg -115
J Bramlett -130 versus B Wu 100
A Smalley -145 versus M Hubbard 115
D Lipsky -135 versus N Lashley 105
T Hoge -125 versus J Rose -105
J Spieth -140 versus M McNealy 110
G Higgo -125 versus MJ Daffue -105
T Goya -130 versus S Kang 100
D Riley -125 versus B Griffin -105
K Kitayama -115 versus N Taylor -115
De McCarthy -140 versus N Hardy 110
M Fitzpatrick -110 versus V Hovland -120
B Taylor -115 versus H Hall -115
M Kuchar -115 versus D Burmester -115
R Shelton -130 versus C Tarren 100
S Stevens 105 versus K Yu -135

6 pack for today. Considered playing Kitayama vs Taylor again, but not sure if he will be in preservation mode and Taylor in moving up since they are -9 and -3 respectively. I found other matchups better, but would take Kitayama again, he's pretty steady, doesn't put up big numbers, and manages the course pretty well.

I fully expect T Moore to make a move today. Knox is playing well but can certainly throw up lots of birdies and bogeys as well. I flipped my position taking Hoge today vs Rose, and Burmester vs Kuchar. I am gonna pay the big number for McCarthy (somewhat of a tail on @BringInTheLefty) and Spieth. Don't think McNealy has it this week and Spieth lipped out some putts towards the end. I'll back Hovland again to see if Fitz can keep it together for another 18. Burmester is playing better than Kuchar, so hence the flip.

T Hoge -125
versus J Rose -105

23 of top 25 currently under par today.

One even.

One+1.

Are these crazy winds not there yet?

T Hoge -125
versus J Rose -105

pre-mid round look. currently 3-1-1.
T Hoge E / E J Rose
J Spieth E / +2 M McNealy
De McCarthy -1 / -2 N Hardy
V Hovland -2 / +3 M Fitzpatrick
D Burmester +1 / +3 M Kuchar

Mid round look as conditions wreaking havoc on everyone, affecting my guys at least. Hoge from E to +4. Spieth from E to +3. Flipped from 3-1-1 to 1-4. Ouch.
Knox overtakes Taylor.

T Hoge +4 / E J Rose
J Spieth +3 / +2 M McNealy
De McCarthy -1 / -3 N Hardy
V Hovland -2 / +7 M Fitzpatrick
D Burmester +3 / +2 M Kuchar

Back