Association 11-14-06

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
49-26-5 +22.51 units

In one of those grooves right now where every play is hitting it seems. All good things come to an end so lets try and reverse that theory. Nothing too exciting on tonights card. Thread with caution. I may add Denver and/or Milwaukee in a while.....

Toronto @ Golden St

The Warriors have been a pleasant suprise the last week. Nice wins @ Dallas and in Okalnd vs Detroit and New Orleans. I think those wins have pushed this line a few points higher than expected. Baron Davis is playing very well. Expect him to try and punish TJ inside as much as possible.

Now, Baron may do that but TJ is gonna run pudgy Davis all over the court. Thats the tradeoff. This RAPTOR run and gun offense is only going to improve as the season wears on. Bosh should have huge advatage inside. I also think the spot up guys of Toronto will be difference

Close game if not an outright Raptors win

Toronto +6 -108

GL..back with more thoughts later

I havent been followin the nba as closely as i would have liked but i thought this line would be 8 or 9 if its in oakland. I like them to win by at least 10, especially comin off a long rest and a few good wins. But of course i am prob wrong.

I was going back and forth on whether or not to play the Raptors on the ML. Now that you're on it, I think I'll give them a shot.

GL:shake:

Sounds good Fram and Mac

ABCS...7-8 days ago this line is 3.5 to 4. Then it opens 6.5. It may well lose but I would much rather have mpoints than lay in this situation. This Raptor squad will keep imrpoving this week.

BTW Guys..

Working on possibly a HUGE play tomorrow. I know BoDog likes it too. We'll see what happens. Looking forward to the line coming out about 6:00 to 7:00 tonight.

hi bar....i signed up here....i'll stick to just starting threads at covers but atleast we can converse here...there are some solid peeps here like you and emkee and bodog and sportnut and betcrimes and the like....cheers

tazz said:
hi bar....i signed up here....i'll stick to just starting threads at covers but atleast we can converse here...there are some solid peeps here like you and emkee and bodog and sportnut and betcrimes and the like....cheers

Awesome Taz. I think you will like it the more time you spend around here. Def an A-list of cappers here.

Feel free to start threads if you want. Thats up to yourself.

I sent you an email back with my MSN SN.

Hey whats up Taz! Good to see ya here...

I think Jason Richardson is very questionable tonite...FWIW...

Heres my Final Card. Will try and analize a bit more as time permits. Truth be told I am hungry and that comes first..lol

I added quite a few. Lets have a solid night. Sometimes cards look better to me the farther we dig into them.

Toronto +6 -108
Toronto +6 -102
Milwaukee ML +107
Denver ML +178
LAClippers -1 -110 (2 units)

gl

Sup Taz. Good to see ya over here pal. Great site here minus all the shit that tends to hang around 'Covers'. As soon as I hit 10,000 posts at 'that other site' I'll hang it up and start posting over here fulltime.

Decided to make a play on the Raps aswell.

GL B.A.R.

GL, tonight, BAR!
Tailed you on Toronto and Milwaukee. I missed Denver...

Wow, emkee and tazz here, too! WooHoo!
:cheers:

my peoples bar, i like it when we on tha same shit. clips,bucks. bucks cashed for us, need to see tha clips run away wit this game now. good luck wit tha raps, i made tha game gs -4. its not strong enuff for me to be wit u on tha raps, but i hope to see thsi bitch cash for ya. also great hit on tha denver ML, great price for a shaqless heat team.

BAR, you inspired my ML pick on this one! Been solid and I always check your plays for that extra confidence when I'm looking at the same game. Keep it up!

B.A.R. said:
BTW Guys..

Working on possibly a HUGE play tomorrow. I know BoDog likes it too. We'll see what happens. Looking forward to the line coming out about 6:00 to 7:00 tonight.

Your killing us with the anticipation BAR.

Hmm.... maybe the Wizards ??

Back