As a Sooner fan I need the following to happen so we can swipe that #4 playoff spot:

Whoever wins...if Baylor wants to stay relevant in this sport...I would hand Matt Rhule a blank check and say to hand it back when he’s done filling it out however he sees fit.

This is INSANE what he has done in 24 months.

Whoever wins...if Baylor wants to stay relevant in this sport...I would hand Matt Rhule a blank check and say to hand it back when he’s done filling it out however he sees fit.

Coach of the Year

I guess that means you would take him over Gase.

Losses to the winless Dolphins and bengals and Darnold regressing is tough to accomplish. It’s a horrific franchise with no direction.

I only brought the Jets up since Rhule was going to take the job before Maccagnan insisted on picking his assistants.

I only brought the Jets up since Rhule was going to take the job before Maccagnan insisted on picking his assistants.

No...OWNERSHIP insists that...that the GM and Coach don’t work together they both separately report to the owner. That’s why the Jets willforever suck.

I don't think the committee can mess this up badly with their task at hand. It's pretty much set without controversy at this point, in as far as the system exists.

Is there an Oklahoma opponent team total over I can play right now?

And grats on another playoff birth Majent

Amazing what that team accomplishes given the shitty State and City they have to recruit to.

Jorja has no business being in either. Shitty qb, defense shut down a bunch of bad offenses.

Awful take.

Superbly efficient quarterback in a run-first system that isn't designed to produce Heisman-caliber quarterbacks. He also has had mostly nobody to throw to this year.
Held Florida (13th in off. efficiency) to 17 points including a garbage-time touchdown.

Earning the right to get curb stomped by LSU might cost OU and the Big 12 down the line. Type of game that cements a committee bias against a team that is already 0-3 in the playoff.

LSU will score touchdowns until it voluntarily decides to stop doing so, and Jalen Hurts’ warts that have come back late this season will probably make this game ugly.

Awful take.

Superbly efficient quarterback in a run-first system that isn't designed to produce Heisman-caliber quarterbacks. He also has had mostly nobody to throw to this year.
Held Florida (13th in off. efficiency) to 17 points including a garbage-time touchdown.

I had a lot of Georgia futures and have watched every game. They feasted on backup quarterbacks and “efficient” is the last word I’d consider in describing the offense or Fromm this season.

Georgia played underwhelming football in every single game this season except for the UF game (maybe).

The receiver room was thin, yes, but paired with voluntarily boneheaded playcalling stuck in a past era, when it came time for them to match points against a top notch offense the players didn’t have the reps to successfully do so.

Kirby Smart and that program need to learn the same lessons Coach O has, nobody wins the biggest games in this sport any more trying to do what Alabama did in the pre-Tua days. These modern offenses don’t get suffocated like that any longer, you need to be capable of getting to 40 points when times call for it.

Utah either lose straight up on friday night to Oregon or win a very close game.

We beat Baylor soundly (10 pt margin or higher)

LSU beat Georgia by at least one point.

This is not asking too much. All 3 results very likely but the irony is I am most worried about OUr Sooner D vs Baylor on Sat morning at Jerry's World.
Ha ha -- it turns out two of three was enough!

Back