As a Sooner fan I need the following to happen so we can swipe that #4 playoff spot:

Good point...Utah looks human away from home. OU needed a mugging on a 2-pter to save their ass and a 4 point win vs. Heisman candidate Max Duggan....BOTH AT HOME.

1575576158500.png

God forbid if he'd have gone 8/21 and had 70 passing yards, TCU might have just pulled the upset.

giphy.gif

@majent I love we can both argue our sides with our biased opinions...now after all of this watch one of our teams lose and all that we will have done is raise our blood pressure for 3 days on here...lmao

:cheers3:

@majent I love we can both argue our sides with our biased opinions...now after all of this watch one of our teams lose and all that we will have done is raise our blood pressure for 3 days on here...lmao

:cheers3:

:D

i am calm as a clam right now and not mad at you, Brotha. i respect you and i respect your team. all in good fun. :)

I like utes Chances of bearing ducks more so than sooners chances, Margin shouldn’t matter one bit considering all the games sooners barely skated by against lessor teams than ducks. Utes win and they should absolutely be in assuming Uga loses.,

That’s the disrespect that I was referring to last night. Eye test, resume’ test, media darling test can all be had by the BuckNuts. The chest test will tell the tale. The SEC may be down as a whole but the talking only goes so far. Keep doubting the team that’s gonna get through the team that ended your season last year and is being avoided at all costs through smoke and mirrors this year. That shit D is coming for you HUNT!!! You’ve talked enough shit for a lifetime. You better hope you soft ass pillow biters back it up for once!!!!!

I do love talking shit. But, I am a Michigan fan..unfortunately.

I like utes Chances of bearing ducks more so than sooners chances, Margin shouldn’t matter one bit considering all the games sooners barely skated by against lessor teams than ducks. Utes win and they should absolutely be in assuming Uga loses.,

the bettors disagree. the OU line is 9. Utah line is 6.5

slim difference but give some reasons for your opinion, please.

weather in santa clara on friday favors the utes. it will be cool, windy, rainy. just like SLC LOL

Washington led and appeared to have control for all but maybe the last 7-10 minutes if I remember correctly. Outside of the USC loss Utah dominated from start to finish in the rest of their games. No clue who USCs original QB was to start the season but the backups that came in played pretty good in their home games that I watched. USC was night and day at home vs the road for most of the year.

Utah didnt dominate colorado all game.

It was tied with 2.5 mins left before halftime.

So much more was going on though - Utah basically spotted us a quarter. Once they decided to play in the 2nd quarter they owned us. It was painful to watch and I remember saying to mrtake when the score was 31-7... remember when we were winning 7-0? lol

I do love talking shit. But, I am a Michigan fan..unfortunately.
Well aware on both fronts. You may be up there nationally in shit taking as a fan of a team that hasn’t smelled relevancy outside of sniff TESTing the Buckeyes jocks. You rep a conference that has produced one championship school in the past 20 years. That same team passed all the tests and received all the bouquets in back to back years only to get thumped by two different SEC teams in the one game that matters. Bama has been the dominant program for years. While I respect them and admire their coach I would never talk shit on their behalf to try to prop up my one trick pony of a conference. Time will play this story out. I think we all know Clemson is the most complete team and well rested from a season of scrimmages but I would give my left nut for the opportunity of a rematch of the 2007 championship game. Our Shit O did enough that year and I’m confident our SHIT D is capable of getting a stop or 2 vs your most admired university. And yes I’ll be back to take your elite level shit talking when Georgia shuts us out in Atlanta. Especially since it just might set up a real playoff that results in the dreaded SEC vs SEC championship game.

Well aware on both fronts. You may be up there nationally in shit taking as a fan of a team that hasn’t smelled relevancy outside of sniff TESTing the Buckeyes jocks. You rep a conference that has produced one championship school in the past 20 years. That same team passed all the tests and received all the bouquets in back to back years only to get thumped by two different SEC teams in the one game that matters. Bama has been the dominant program for years. While I respect them and admire their coach I would never talk shit on their behalf to try to prop up my one trick pony of a conference. Time will play this story out. I think we all know Clemson is the most complete team and well rested from a season of scrimmages but I would give my left nut for the opportunity of a rematch of the 2007 championship game. Our Shit O did enough that year and I’m confident our SHIT D is capable of getting a stop or 2 vs your most admired university. And yes I’ll be back to take your elite level shit talking when Georgia shuts us out in Atlanta. Especially since it just might set up a real playoff that results in the dreaded SEC vs SEC championship game.

Man, you need a drink.

These gloomy SoCal days suck. It's like oregon and utah weather. Speaking of which, the Ducks play the spoiler tonight.

UO does a favor for OU !!

Last time Dave Aranda faced bucks....score was 59-0. Worst loss in Wisconsin school history.

Even if LSU gets 59, tosu will get 79, CLemson will get 79.5

LSU is 7th in their OWN conference with total defense YPP @ 5.11 a clip. Behind GA, AAUburn, FLA, Bama LOL, MIzzou LOL, and Tennessee LOL

Lucky GA has zero playmakers Saturday. I bet they still crack 20+ though.

Last time Dave Aranda faced bucks....score was 59-0. Worst loss in Wisconsin school history.

Even if LSU gets 59, tosu will get 79, CLemson will get 79.5
Lay can hang with any of these teams.
You know it. I know it.

They can definitely hang....just think they will be outscored.

Yes, Aranda has better athletes now...but my point is not many people can figure out bucks offense in a big game outside of Venables.
Can’t wait to see it hopefully

@twinkie13 They shit right down their leg. Outcoached, outplayed, outclassed. Was disgusting to watch.

Utes postmortem: what did we learn? Their 3 toughest opponents (@USC lost to 3rd string qb, @wash won by just 5, v oregon lost by 22). Were they getting phat off p12 south weaklings? Overvalued stock that was overhyped ??

We also learned the name on the front of the jersey will ALWAYS matter.

No sir. We might have learned that if utah had won last night but now they're out. Inconclusive unless baylor wins today and is kept out even if LSU wins by 1 pt.

No sir. We might have learned that if utah had won last night but now they're out. Inconclusive unless baylor wins today and is kept out even if LSU wins by 1 pt.
No the name on the front of the jersey WILL ALWAYS matter because this whole system is driven television and ratings and teams people know will get better ratings.

Ask TCU

Utes postmortem: what did we learn? Their 3 toughest opponents (@USC lost to 3rd string qb, @wash won by just 5, v oregon lost by 22). Were they getting phat off p12 south weaklings? Overvalued stock that was overhyped ??

Right. That is why it is important to never take two teams from one conference.

Utes D a no show
OU D shows

Go figure

Also, if OU wins and LSU wins, TUA not in playoffs and Hurts is with a far lesser team. He bailed TUA out in SEC title game too. That said, he, and his oline which cannot block the baylor three man rush, had a terrible half

No the name on the front of the jersey WILL ALWAYS matter because this whole system is driven television and ratings and teams people know will get better ratings.

Ask TCU

Baylor was co champion that year along with them. That really hurt the big 12 "champion".

Ohio state improved their resume' on the final day available that season so the committee correctly incorporated it into the equation. 59-0 was too tough to ignore.

I believe this then and I believe it now.

In 2016 we all knew that wash v bama wA gona be a yawner with a low TV rating, and it was. But the committee still picked wash. Most of the country outside the west coast never thinks of Washington football.

Baylor was co champion that year along with them. That really hurt the big 12 "champion".

Ohio state improved their resume' on the final day available that season so the committee correctly incorporated it into the equation. 59-0 was too tough to ignore.

I believe this then and I believe it now.

In 2016 we all knew that wash v bama wA gona be a yawner with a low TV rating, and it was. But the committee still picked wash. Most of the country outside the west coast never thinks of Washington football.

Okay. You keep believing the 3 seed who wins by 52 falling from 3 to 6 is not about the name on the front of the jersey. I’ll never buy that argument. Ever.

Okay. You keep believing the 3 seed who wins by 52 falling from 3 to 6 is not about the name on the front of the jersey. I’ll never buy that argument. Ever.

#3 TCU going into championship week was perhaps unfairly and overly punished by playing 2 win iowa state while the following teams that jumped them played and beat:

Baylor beat #9 k state
Florida state beat #12 Georgia tech
Ohio state beat #11 Wisconsin

But you're a utah fan and probably still salty that in 2004 you and auburn went to lesser bowls while USC and Oklahoma played in the BCS title game (a game I prefer to forget).

If that's the case i get where you are coming from. I believed you and USC were the most complete teams that season and in a playoff probably would've met in the championship.

My team stunk yesterday. No if’s ands or buts.

Congrats on the dominating performance today. Considering the opponent has their 9th string QB in the game.

That dude getting pulled by the hair... Then looked for a flag. Sequence of year.

We might surprise you with how competitive we are.

We were handcuffing brewer the entire first half when he got hurt.

Bucks and Baylor aren't even in same stratosphere and look how close this is with a backup qb

Hurts can turn it over with the best of them.

Bucks by 10-17. Too much firepower and the best rush end, and cb in cfb.

Dobbins will wear them out by 4q.

We might surprise you with how competitive we are.

We were handcuffing brewer the entire first half when he got hurt.

I have nothing to be bitter about. My team lost. They have no place in a playoff.

Your team will do what it always does, get to the playoff, shit down their leg and you’ll give up 50 to OSU but feel better because you get some late garbage points.

I’m not arguing you don’t deserve the playoff spot. I’m saying I’m sick of watching OU shit themselves in enormous spots.

Your team is a historic national power with a genius head coach. My team is a school in the worst power conference in the country who has to look high and low to coach the fuck out of guys just to stay conpetitive as a top-20 team.

Congratulations.

Bucks and Baylor aren't even in same stratosphere and look how close this is with a backup qb

Exactly, 10 to 17, not a blowout like the michigan game.

Guess what the best defense will be vs ohio state? 3 weeks of no game action between today and the semis

Exactly, 10 to 17, not a blowout like the michigan game.

Guess what the best defense will be vs ohio state? 3 weeks of no game action between today and the semis

Not like Michigan because your safeties actually don't have to cover the wrs unlike dumbass Michigan.

Hey, we all like high scoring games. Buckle up.

OSU 49-24 ish. Gonna be a betting palooza

Back