April

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
Colorado is 2-13-2-1 on the road this year. This will be there 5th game in 7 nights. They are 4-1 on BTB this year. Nashville will be playing 4th game in 6 nights. Both teams will be tired. I'm just going with a home team (9-3-0-4) vs. a bad, tired road team.

Nashville -1.5 +175

I would hate to go against Santa but this is LA's 4th game in 6 nights, all on the road. They've beat the likes of Chicago, Stl, and Dallas. Phoenix has had 2 days rest. Leaning toward Phoenix but not locking it in just yet.

GL tonight Dollaz

WRT the Kings, Just feel they are the far better team, not too worried about a let down in this spot... history... one team playing well, the other sitting in 13th in the conference... losers of 8of 10

Colorado is 2-13-2-1 on the road this year. This will be there 5th game in 7 nights. They are 4-1 on BTB this year. Nashville will be playing 4th game in 6 nights. Both teams will be tired. I'm just going with a home team (9-3-0-4) vs. a bad, tired road team.

Nashville -1.5 +175

I would hate to go against Santa but this is LA's 4th game in 6 nights, all on the road. They've beat the likes of Chicago, Stl, and Dallas. Phoenix has had 2 days rest. Leaning toward Phoenix but not locking it in just yet.

I like the thoughts!

GL on the plays

I almost pulled trigger on Columbus -1.5 bc they were +350 but I chickened out. Small profit on the night.

NY@Tor. Fading NY on the road has been profitable for e. In there last 10 away games:

@ Car W 4-1
@ Pit L 1-2
@ Mon L 0-3
@Ott L 0-3
@Phi W 5-2
@NJ W 3-2
@Pit L 0-3
@ Win L 1-3
@Buff L 1-3
@Wash W 4-1

4 wins, 6 losses. All but 1 loss has been by 2 goals or more. Only wins vs. Wash, NJ, Car, and Philly; all I think were struggling at the time.

This will be 3rd game in 4 nights for the Rangers. 3rd game in 6 for Toronto.

Overall, the Rangers have scored 1.78 goals per game on the road and given up 2.28. Toronto has scored 3.11 and given up 2.89.

Toronto -1.5 is +255. Can't pass it up. BOL.

THis is really my first full year betting on hockey with any consistency. I've pretty much narrowed down my bets to pucklines. Its where i've had my most success by a longshot. Im curious why others don't play them much? I haven't run the numbers, but it seems most games are decided by more than a goal? Heck, last night there were multiple empty netters. I almost only play >+200 lines. Hit 35% and I'm happy.

What are other peoples thoughts/experiences on pucklines?

*we are getting into the home stretch in the season and IMO teams will need that point or two for a run into the playoffs and will pull their goalie earlier in one goal games down the stretch.

bad teams have quit right now... godo teams are bunched...

I personally play them when thats the case, good vs bad etc...

I think we are seeing alot more streaky teams this season because of the tight schedule... lots of 5+ losing streaks... 8+ winning streaks etc etcc...

home and homes, B2B in same arena vs same team...

I think we are seeing alot more streaky teams this season because of the tight schedule... lots of 5+ losing streaks... 8+ winning streaks etc etcc...

I fully agree.

GL today Santa and Dollaz

Last edited:
Yeah dollaz, I think it was benchcoach, or peldas, but i think it was 2010/11 one of them called me "the king of the puckline", stopped doing it so much, and not really sure why, but if I play a favorite, and I dont see much of a chance for it to go to OT, I don't see why not to put a little bit on the puckline, in those scenarios especially. Also, nice job with the blues!

Didnt get a chance to post. Lost Wild pl on Sat and won Chicago PL yesterday.

Today:

Phoenix -1.5 +255
Colorado -1.5 +250
Minnesota -1.5 +210

Anyone have thoughts on Dallas and Vancouver? Dallas with some revenge in mind (I guess?) and Chicago on a BTB off a rivalry game. I'm hesitant to play Dallas bc this is 3 games in 4 nights though.

Back