April In-Game

Yeah , they are just a big liability in the back...

but no way Juergen will play that open in the World Cup. He will sit back more. At least I think he will

Terrible night in Phx, Suns lose, Dbacks lose, US can't beat Mexico, overcast and 67 degrees.

Just a terrible day and look forward to tomorrow.

Yeah , they are just a big liability in the back...

So huge that the best player for the US will be the goalie, they may need 2 clean sheets to advance and that obviously doesn't look likely but he's the only ounce of confidence I can muster up

@OliverKayTimes: Bad news for Benteke, Villa, Belgium: Christian Benteke has torn his achilles tendon. No World Cup for him. #avfc

Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic out for a minimum of 4 weeks after sustaining hamstring injury vs Chelsea.

Europa League action starting up in a bit.
Really, really, really heavy on Juve futures. Gonna need to hedge some, but not today.

Like Benefica today quite a bit.

Winning day for me in baseball. Tigers/Royals o7 was cancelled due to rain out, so got my money back :shake:

goals gonna be hard to come by in France I'd think. May jump in at ht there. Would play under for full game tho

sports-fails-gifs-soccer-kick-miss.gif

Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic out for a minimum of 4 weeks after sustaining hamstring injury vs Chelsea.

This just sucks, even if they get past Chelsea he won't be available for the semis. Thought PSG had a real shot at winning the thing but not real high on that idea now.

Back