April In-Game

prop bet, i hit it twice, one big, one medium. Both came up as cancelled and both were clear winners. They said the line was wrong. wtf could I do.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yZvgMOPGIsg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

those last 2 questions, had his tactics wrong this game and puts Torres down.

If it were moyes, would be torn apart.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yZvgMOPGIsg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Torres just hasn't been been his old self. Guys on the radio said he was out there getting in the way after being sub'd in. Lol.

Anybody going to the match tonight? Not sure why it has to rival the 11 o'clock news in the East? I might be asleep ...

Good grief...

nike_soccer_uniforms_vert-fd90a604551f06658a3eb940e05d3bebb7144283-s3-c85.jpg

Yea, Alex already posted that. Got awful. Looks like a fricking Astro Pop you'd eat at the pool when you were a kid.

Little surprised to see USA as big as a fave as they are. Both teams missing European players, should be a pro Mexico crowd.

Mexican league players>mls players

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yZvgMOPGIsg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

not if David Moyes had won the CL twice, and the league in Portugal, Italy, Spain, and England

Jose knows exactly what he's doing there I think, he needs at least 2 goals next week, and he'll need Torres to be a part of that, he's trying to fire him up

Yes, white one plain but nice

Lineup out, got some duds in it including Beltran and Davis. I went O2 goals

#USMNT lineup (plain text version): Rimando; Beltran, Gonzalez, Besler, Parkhurst; Beckerman, Zusi, Davis, Bradley; Wondolowski, Dempsey

Beltran as a marking back is a little scary, I honestly thought Davis was never going play for national team again after last friendly,

Good luck to us hopefully we see some goals

Back