April In-Game

i4RxMHp.jpg

:rofl:

RIP Neymar, finished the match but papers say out 3 months

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jhLi1eq9rV4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got Friday and Monday off. :hello:

good game.
Think the Chelsea game is more important for Pool.
Win that and it's all sold.

Even though Man City have 2 games in hand, they have a tricky one at Goodison

Wonder if CL play next year will effect Pool.
They only had one focus this year, also will they give in and let Suarez leave for the right price?

if he plays well in the summer could we see Bale #'s for him? I remember people were doubting him at Ajax because the Eredivisie is a weak league. He's a wanker, but tough to say he hasn't made a huge difference for them

Wonder if CL play next year will effect Pool.
They only had one focus this year, also will they give in and let Suarez leave for the right price?
Who else is on the market this summer? Aguero, Falcao, Cavani, Jackson Martinez, Diego Costa, Mandzukic? Obviously Suarez and Aguero are 1a and 1b...

Who else is on the market this summer? Aguero, Falcao, Cavani, Jackson Martinez, Diego Costa, Mandzukic? Obviously Suarez and Aguero are 1a and 1b...

Pretty certain ANYONE is on the market for the right price.

Cavani is definitely one that is on the list, Diego Costa as well. Real Madrid will probably aim for at least 2 of those players you mentioned.
Most teams will probably only sell players after WC.

wonder if Aguero leaves would Man City go for another Atl madrid player in Diego Costa?

The striker role is going to be a hot commodity this summer.

Should add that La Liga will be interesting since Barca has that ban and they need a massive overhaul on defence, players are aging. Won't be surprised to see Atl Madrid get a bit aggressive on the market.

please don't tell me you played Bologna/Parma o2.5!!!
No, but every week I think about making one league parlay provided all the games start at the same time. Thought about doing the 9:00 AM Italy games, but didn't (probably would've been losing my mind though). Think last week all the Championship games either went over or pushed in the 1H (9 of 12 or something like that). Yesterday I did one with Bundelsiga 1H at 9: 30 (3 pushes and 1 win - whoo hoo!) Maybe I'll do the Swiss 2 the final week like I've heard you talk about before.

No, but every week I think about making one league parlay provided all the games start at the same time. Thought about doing the 9:00 AM Italy games, but didn't (probably would've been losing my mind though). Think last week all the Championship games either went over or pushed in the 1H (9 of 12 or something like that). Yesterday I did one with Bundelsiga 1H at 9: 30 (3 pushes and 1 win - whoo hoo!) Maybe I'll do the Swiss 2 the final week like I've heard you talk about before.

This you will definitely want to do it as it's really a practice game lol
May 18th is last game of the season :)

i have the poorest luck in soccer. I've seen more injury time goals fuck me this year then anyone else. At least 15 throughout the season i swear

I'm not positive, but I think I read Ibrahimovic is back in Sweden because his brother died. I'll find out for anyone interested in PSG later...

Fulham has cost me an arm and leg this season so I wouldn't mind seeing them go. At this point, I think Sunderland is just playing out the season and they are done

Back