****April In-Game****

That Blue Jays video is fantastic. Shockingly only a few fans seemed to notice on the way out.

not much man....got a few personal days here to get some shit done around the house. Day MLB and NCAA Champ Game not conducive to doing work

Same shit really. Fuckin wit some MLB, waitin to see what they line this women's championship, wonderin if people will beat tha ville down to 3 tonight

Tru - help me out with tonight's NCAA game. You know honkies like me don't know shit about hoops, but I gotta tune in for the ship, right?

Tru - help me out with tonight's NCAA game. You know honkies like me don't know shit about hoops, but I gotta tune in for the ship, right?

I will hit tha ville, hope to see a better line than 4 but we will see

Seems to good to be true (Ville) - didn't every square in town pick the Cardinals to win their bracket, and this line is only 3.5/4ish? Scary.

Dwight - I usually like to be on the other side of any hoops team with more than one chez whitey....

Public backin Michigan points an ML, 4 is rite where tha line should be. People remember how much ville struggled vs tha shockers

I will hit tha ville, hope to see a better line than 4 but we will see

Line was 3.5 last night and again this morning but went to 4 at my shop around noon. I like to see that if i'm a ville backer (and I have a 15-1 future on them). Hoping it goes higher so it will cost me less to hedge with Mich ML. I've liked 'ville all tourney and think they have enough to get it done tonight.

With Dish Network, here in New Mexico... Why in the fuck would Reds/Cards on MLB network not be available in my viewing area??? I'm nowhere near St Louis or Cincinnati. These idiotic blackouts make no fuckin sense.

Is this game blacked out for any of you guys too?

Back