Anybody know why S Florida made a big move today??

vanzack

Pretty much a regular
S Fla went from -3.5 -105 to -4 -112 in the last couple of hours.

Just normal betting or does anyone know news or did that nasty Dr Bob piss on me again?

Thanks

I have no clue Van. News to me. I've only pulled the trigger on 3 teams so far...the USF Bulls being one of them.

Did Dr. Bob release his Bowl plays yet?...

:shake:

Could be a syndicate play...

no clue, wish I had info, maybe rex can help.

I hope he isn't releasing plays yet, I'm not done researching and my lines have been pretty steady for the most part

I have a trial version of SportsInsights and no Smart Money play alert has been triggered yet. If there is I'll let you know.

S Fla is one of my early bowl games.

I got it at -4 -104 but wish I would have got it at -3.5

You cant win them all.

Most of my lines are only getting better so hopefully I will win more than I lose when it comes to guessing these line movements right.

Just bounced back a little bit.

-4 -106.

Watch it go down to -3 and I will be the only moron on them at -4.

van - I bought half a point when the line came out and took S. Fla -3.

I know buying the half is stupid, but...I just couldn't help myself.

vanzack said:
Just bounced back a little bit.

-4 -106.

Watch it go down to -3 and I will be the only moron on them at -4.

LOL...I would be the only moron to buy half a point, only to watch it go down to 3.

What else are you on/leaning to van?...

trainwreck42 said:
I have a trial version of SportsInsights and no Smart Money play alert has been triggered yet. If there is I'll let you know.

how did you get a free trial?

Cha0s0rB said:
how did you get a free trial?

It wasn't free, it was 2 weeks for $10. They just sent me an e-mail offering it from 12/11 thru 12/25. Pretty savy move on their part since there is hardly any college games during that time period. I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about, it's only $10. I'd flip a quarter before I would ever spend $150 a month on a membership.

Back