Any thoughts about tonight's game???

I was just looking at the games tonight and honestly do not have much opinion.

I have bad memories from Temple-ECU last (or was it the year before?). I got moosed with Temple finishing game at like the 3 yard line.

I was just looking at the games tonight and honestly do not have much opinion.

I have bad memories from Temple-ECU last (or was it the year before?). I got moosed with Temple finishing game at like the 3 yard line.
Okay cool thanks bro got to look harder

Line has went from 13 to 11.5 since open...

Total has went from 49.5 to 47.5 since open...

ECU-Temple...

Weather looks solid

Temple beat Maryland but how impressive is that now? They got smoked at Buffalo...then came back with a 24-2 win vs GT... which anyone should.

ECU got smoked vs Navy... Beat Old Domination(but ODU was in a bad spot after the Virginia game) and then last week won a 19-7 thriller vs Bill and The Bitch.

Last year Temple won 49-6

Ahlers wasn't the started...threw 4 in-completions late.

Russo was fantastic.

I remember seeing Russo come in last year after the 1sr string QB went down, and thought he looked really good. Idk what happened, but he hasn't looked the same. I suppose last years running game could be the reason, but his overall command has looked a miss.

With that said, I do believe in their defense. Those cupboards were not left bare. They still play a menacing D. Should be enough to get the victory. May just find a partner and ML parlay them for action.

Would not bet this game if it were Saturdsy. Would completely overlook it.

Back