All-Star Weekend Discussion

Cant stand candace parker

Was a jeopardy question last week about how there are two cp3s in basketball, chris Paul and?

Answer was candace parker

Would have taken me a year to guess that
I hope it's not because of a stroke because I'll feel like a complete dick but the way she talks out of the left side of her mouth is Halloween spooky.

This is all we got? The highlight of the game is watching the finals chokers go at each other for a minute?

In true NBA fashion, that game was all about who shot the 3 better.

Bron team was under 30%

His first two starters have 58 combined.

Duds with Luka and Joker.

Fucking Luka. I only made 3 wagers…Dame and Spider to win MVP (was so close to pulling trigger on Tatum too but just didn’t) , and then Dame, Spider, and Luka to each score 20+ pts at +550. Can’t believe Luka didn’t get to 20…wasn’t even close either which was just so weird.

If my shop offered Dame, Spider and Kyrie to score 20+ I would have bet that instead but it wasn’t there so I settled.

Fucking Luka. I only made 3 wagers…Dame and Spider to win MVP (was so close to pulling trigger on Tatum too but just didn’t) , and then Dame, Spider, and Luka to each score 20+ pts at +550. Can’t believe Luka didn’t get to 20…wasn’t even close either which was just so weird.

If my shop offered Dame, Spider and Kyrie to score 20+ I would have bet that instead but it wasn’t there so I settled.

I hardly remember even seeing him in second half. Odd he took such a back seat. I was surprised Ja did so little also.

Joker too. Lazy slow guys who get even slower in this format aren’t good. Lebron drafted way too many crappy players for this style.

That was easily brons worst draft, I felt bad for anyone who went w team bron soon as the draft was over. Giannis had all the shooters! It worked out for me haliburton was on bronx bench, they needed his shooting in the game so I got his over at 4–1, wouldn’t have had a chance if he was on team giannis! Was hoping the give Edwards more run, he only point prop I missed. I didn’t like the draft being right before game, I kinda got lucky for who I played and way it fell but it certainly better to know teams ahead of time.

Mike Malone called it the worst game in NBA history, silver had to love hearing that! Lol.

A dude not even in nba winning the dunk contest isn’t a good look, mcclung saved the dunk contest cause his dunks were awesome but still, you gotta have stars participate or it worthless.

I dunno how to fade guys? I don’t think draft kings gave options for unders on props? Did other places? I looked cause i was interested in Giannis and bron unders cause didn’t think they play much but think that why they don’t give that option.

For ad bad it was Tatum, Mitchell, and dame put on a pretty nice show. I like the few minutes Tatum and brown went back and forth but overall it was trash, but again, I won some money so it turned out better than most nba days for me lately!

Ja being a no show was disappointing, the way they let guys get to the rack w no resistance he coulda put on a dunk contest all game. Maybe if he was on bron team woulda got more? He had to take a back seat to dame getting his minutes.

Seems like Embid always shows up and post respectable numbers: shows off his range and gets bunch of easy dunks.

And it was super impressive where Mitchell was pulling up from and sinking treys, Tatum were mostly closer to line. Dame pulling up before half court and drilling that one was like “damn”, I can’t even get the ball there from half court w my natural shooting motion! His range is sick. The last 5 min wjere all they guys were trying to hit from half court to finish the game was dumb,

Gotta credit brown who had missed some games coming into the break, coulda easily sat but played w a mask and put on a show.

Isn’t it redic Jokic is -200 for mvp? I’m not trying to hate on him, his game is so well rounded but there no world where he the best player on planet and he gonna win b2b2b mvps? That a fucking joke! How is he nore valuable than Tatum? Would any gm take Jokic over Tatum to start their franchise? No chance. Over Giannis? No chance. Over Embid? No chance. How can that guy be mvp cause the bull shit analytics? The 5 guys way behind him in odds are all better! Would all be chosen ahead of him if constructing a team. How is that your 3x in a row mvp? To be perfectly honest when healthy Murray is a better player than Jokic and I don’t even think it close, Jokic in playoffs without Murray bounced in 1st round, with Murray they have a chance to beat anyone.

Not trying to knock Jokic, love his game, he easily a top 10 player, he not the mvp. Warriors w no bigs totally took him out a playoff series. MVP’s don’t get taken out of series!

What really annoys me about it is there should be insane value on Tatum, Ja, Giannis, Embid, luka, but they all dead money cause it a forgone conclusion these idiot voters are gonna make Jokic mvp once again. 3 years straight the guy winning mvp isn’t close to the best player in the league. Every voter should lose their voting rights.

I don’t recall ever seeing Jokic doing anything in all star game, “his game not suited for asg”, translation, when you put all the best players in the world on the court he isn’t one of them!

Isn’t it redic Jokic is -200 for mvp? I’m not trying to hate on him, his game is so well rounded but there no world where he the best player on planet and he gonna win b2b2b mvps? That a fucking joke! How is he nore valuable than Tatum? Would any gm take Jokic over Tatum to start their franchise? No chance. Over Giannis? No chance. Over Embid? No chance. How can that guy be mvp cause the bull shit analytics? The 5 guys way behind him in odds are all better! Would all be chosen ahead of him if constructing a team. How is that your 3x in a row mvp? To be perfectly honest when healthy Murray is a better player than Jokic and I don’t even think it close, Jokic in playoffs without Murray bounced in 1st round, with Murray they have a chance to beat anyone.

You're on an island here me thinks. Every NBA "guy," analyst, talking head is saying it's obvious he wins it and they all say he deserves it.

He's about to average a triple double for the season, something only Oscar and Russ have done. He's a big man too, nothing similar to Oscar or Russ.

Agree that it sucks betting wise, but a couple/few months ago he wasn't the favorite and you could have gotten a pretty nice payout on him at the time.

Of course we taking bout voters who made Steve nash mvp stealing several from kobe! Any coincidence it appears whitey gets the votes?

Back