All-Star Weekend Discussion

By the way here's a link about Mac McClung

He'll be the fan favorite for sure in the dunks

I can’t imagine even watching the dunks, left that totally alone, been cool if anyone worth a Fuvk been in it since they would let me parlay 3 point props to dunk stuff. Fucking dumb

I can’t imagine even watching the dunks, left that totally alone, been cool if anyone worth a Fuvk been in it since they would let me parlay 3 point props to dunk stuff. Fucking dumb
It sucks but that kid is incredible

43.5 in vertical!

They don't do the money ball anymore?

I dunno but im almost for sure they have 1 rack full of money balls. I dunno if they still have one at end of rack or not? They have changed this quite a bit, they got the money ball rack, the to 40 footers for 4 points, tough to keep up with everything they do

I dunno but im almost for sure they have 1 rack full of money balls. I dunno if they still have one at end of rack or not? They have changed this quite a bit, they got the money ball rack, the to 40 footers for 4 points, tough to keep up with everything they do
It’s usually 1 full rack and one ball each other rack

Watching Utah guy warm up. What's the weird machine in front of the corner rack?

Last edited:
K Mart Jr says he's coming with power tonight. He has a few tricks but his angle seems to be power.

It’s usually 1 full rack and one ball each other rack

My shop has it worded as “money balls made in the money ball rack” fwiw. I would check to make sure your wagers are only for the rack itself, or all money balls. It’ll either be only 5 balls or 8 balls. I’m guessing they’re all for “only in the money ball rack” based on where they are at 3.5 balls.

My shop has it worded as “money balls made in the money ball rack” fwiw. I would check to make sure your wagers are only for the rack itself, or all money balls. It’ll either be only 5 balls or 8 balls. I’m guessing they’re all for “only in the money ball rack” based on where they are at 3.5 balls.

Yea im pretty sure it was ov/un 3.6 in the one rack. Since they didn’t let me parlay them I didn’t do any those or any the guys I liked to go over 20.5., took a few to score 25+ in 1st round, heild and Markkanen to win, dame to make both the star balls in round 1. Think that was it.

Between the both of us w my 2 guys and yours one of us outta win, lol.
I hate my Dame pick now. His warm-up look "sus"

I think Kevin a good dark horse. Obviously buddy the guy to beat.

Mac favored for a reason. Took Kmart here just for some action.

Invested .75 units total. Hit IU live 3 times today so bit of house money.

I hate my Dame pick now. His warm-up look "sus"

I think Kevin a good dark horse. Obviously buddy the guy to beat.

Mac favored for a reason. Took Kmart here just for some action.

Invested .75 units total. Hit IU live 3 times today so bit of house money.

Huerter was the one I kinda liked but decided to cut myself off at 2 winners and only so many bets. If it goes like rest my week been he will for sure win, lol.

If dame comes out and hits both the star balls I’ll be happy. Or if hiekd and Markkanen put up 25 in 1st round. Any of those and I’ll be in plus.

The 3 pt contest should be main event
Thought it usually was but they've done a good enough job hyping the dunk this year that I'm interested for the first time in a decade at least. Couldn't tell you who's won it the last several years

Dame’s 3 point contest to lose.

Weber State Utah connections.

Pretty sure Stern’s ghost turns on the magnets for Dolla tonight.

Did Hield +565 and Huerter +550 .5* in 3pt

Herro u.5 star shots -110

Mac dunk/Hield 3pt +950 .25*

Back